A Day At The Beach - Part 7

Later that night, Harry laid his head on your chest. You smiled playing with his hair.
"I love you," you whispered.
He turned his head to look up at you. "I love you too, baby."
"So, we should probably order some dinner," you laughed. "I'm starving."
He laughed. "Me too, but I don't wanna move. Your boobs are the best pillows," he smirked.
"Oh my god," you laughed.
"What? It's true," he said.
You giggled. "Remember that time after we first started dating and you were at backstage at my show and you didn't realize I was changing, so you walked into my dressing room and you stood there forever before you realized I was a bit naked and then you tried to leave the room super fast and ended up running into the wall,"
"Oh god, that was so painful," he laughed. "I had a huge bruise on my forehead for weeks and the entire show, I kept thinking about you and I felt so bad because we obviously hadn't taken that next step yet."
"Yeah, you were so embarrassed," you giggled. "It was cute though."
He laughed. "I was just trying not to think about it so I didn't pop a boner."
"Aww," you laughed.
He smiled. "You know this right here is what I think I missed the most about us being apart," he said. "Just laying here and talking. Just being together."
"We used to do this all the time," you nodded. "We would just stay in and be together. I think that's why we grew so close because we didn't always go out for fancy dinners or a night out at the club. We were both fine with just having a quiet night in watching movies or something."
"Among other things," he smirked looking up at you.
"That's true," you laughed. "Can you hand me the phone? I'm gonna call in an order."
He groaned dramatically before reaching over for the phone and handing it to you.
You dialed the number for room service and waited for the to pick up. While you waited to place the order, Harry smirked to himself and started kissing down your stomach.
You gave him a look and he looked back at you innocently.
"Oh, hi, I would like to place a dinner order to be delivered," you said.
"Okay, whenever you're ready," they said on the other line.
Harry had now disappeared under the sheets and was kissing your thighs.
"Stop it," you whispered pulling the phone away from you.
You felt him smirk against your thigh and you rolled your eyes.
"I need two cheeseburgers with everything and fries. I would like a bowl of the house salad with the dressing on the side," you said.
Harry smirked while he moved your legs apart a bit and kisses his way your thigh.
You gasp and pull the phone away from you. "I'm on phone," you gasp.
He shrugged and you groaned.
"Okay, so two cheeseburgers with everything, fries, a bowl of house salad with dressing on the side, and would you like more champagne?" They asked.
You were holding back a moan as you listened to them list off the order.
"Ah...yeah...that's uh... fine," you mumbled out.
"Great. Everything will be delivered in about twenty minutes," they said.
"Sounds....Good," you said before throwing the phone to the side.
Harry sneaked out from under the sheets and looked at you.
"What the hell was that?" You asked.
"Nothing... Nothing at all," he smirked.
You playfully glared at him. "Well, you better finish where you left off with that nothing."
"Don't mind if I do," he smirked.
**
By the time, you two had finished a quick round of fooling around there was a knock on the door. You quickly rolled off of Harry, who got up from the bed and wrapped the sheet around his waist before walking over to get the door. He took the cart of food from the guy and gave him a tip before thanking him and closing the door.
"Food!" You laughed putting Harry's shirt on.
"Did I say you could borrow that?" He asked bringing the food over to the bed.
"Didn't have too. I'm pretty sure I bought it for you a few years ago and it looks better on me anyway," you smirked.
"Damn, you didn't have to mean about it," he whined. "But yeah, it does look pretty good on you."
You laughed and grabbed your plate of food and put some of the salad on the another plate.
"Want some water?" He asked.
You nodded and he grabbed two bottles and handed one to you.
"Thank you," you smiled giving him a kiss.
After you both ate, you laid down on the bed and turned on a movie. Harry wrapped his arms around you and held you to his chest. You smiled as you cuddled into him and he kissed the top of your head. You two spent the rest of the night watching a movie before finally falling asleep.
**
The next morning you had woken up before Harry. You had gotten out of bed quietly and made some coffee before walking out to the balcony and looking out over the beach as you waited for your coffee to cool down.
About fifteen minutes later, Harry woke up to the smell of coffee and the sound of the ocean coming through the glass sliding doors. He noticed that you weren't in bed and that were outside. He groaned as he got up and stretched before walking outside. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his head on your shoulder.
"As much as I enjoyed waking up to the sight of you outside in nothing but my shirt, I would have much preferred waking up to you in bed with me," he pouted.
You laughed. "Sorry, I wanted to let you sleep."
"I wouldn't have minded had you woken me up," he said kissing your cheek.
"I made some coffee. I thought about making you some tea, but since I don't know how to properly make it, I thought I'd better let you do that instead," you laughed taking a sip of your coffee.
He laughed. "Coffee's fine," he said taking your mug from your hands and taking his own sip.
"Hey! Get your own," you laughed.
"Doesn't the saying go, what's mine is your and what's your's is mine?" he said cocking his eyebrow before stealing more of your coffee.
"Pretty sure that only works for married couples," you laughed.
"Well, if you think about it, we're technically married," he joked.
"I don't exactly think a drunk night of made up wedding vows with Niall as our "Minister" counts as being married," you laughed.
"Maybe not, but I should at least be able to share coffee right?" he smirked.
"Fine, but if you finish that, you're going inside and pouring more," you said.
"Yes, ma'am," he said. "So, what are our plans today?"
"I was thinking we could go down to the beach," you said. "Or maybe the pool doesn't matter. I just want to enjoy Miami."
"Sounds good to me," he said. "Especially if I get to see you in a bikini," he smirked.
You rolled your eyes.
"What?" he said.
"Nothing," you laughed. "But anyway, we should probably eat some breakfast, so we can head down soon because we'll have to get ready for the show tonight."
He nodded. "I'll grab some more coffee and order some food. Then we can change while we wait and just go down once we finished eating."
Harry unwrapped himself from you and went back into the room. A few minutes later, you followed him and grabbed your swimsuit from your suitcase. You quickly changed and had Harry tie it.
Once the food arrived, you sat down and ate it outside on the balcony before heading down to the beach. You rented two chairs and put your things there before going over and grabbing Harry's hand. "Come on," you said pulling him towards the water.
He laughed and picked you up before running into the ocean with you. He threw you in and you glared at him. He looked at you innocently.
"That wasn't exactly what I had in mind," you laughed wiping water from your face.
"Oops," he smirked. "You slipped."
You rolled your eyes. "Sure," you said walking over to him. "That was mean and you know it," you pouted.
"Aww," he laughed wrapping his arms around you. "I'm sorry, baby," he smiled leaning down to kiss you.
You giggled wrapping your arms around his neck. He lifted you up and you laughed holding on to him. After a bit, the both went back up to your chairs and sat down.
Harry took out his camera and smirked as he pointed it at you.
"What are you doing?" you groaned.
"Taking pictures of my beautiful girlfriend," he said.
"You're so weird," you laughed.
"How is that weird?" He asked.
"It just is," you giggled. "I look a mess right now."
"No, you don't," he said sitting down at the edge of your chair. "You look beautiful."
"Whatever," you laughed.
"It's true," he said. "Especially with this right there," he smirked pointing to something on the top of your chest.
You looked at him confused before looking down and see a huge hickey right on your cleavage. You gasped and hit his arm.
"Ow," he laughed. "What was that for?"
"How long did you know that was there and just forgot to tell me," you groaned.
"Uh... since you put that on this morning," he joked.
"Seriously Harold?" You groaned.
"What?" he laughed. "It's hot," he smirked laying down next to you.
"This chair isn't big enough for the both of us," you laughed.
"Are you calling me fat?" he laughed.
"No, I'm just saying you have that huge chair over there, yet you're taking up space in mine," you said.
"Because that chair is too far away," he pouted. "Don't you love me."
You laughed patting his head. "Of course I do," you smiled.
"Good," he said leaning up to kiss you. You smiled into the kiss and placed your hands on his face.
"We should go out after the show tonight," he said laying his head next to yours.
"Like to a club?" you asked.
"I was thinking more like dinner first," he said. "We've haven't really been out on a date since we got back together."
"True, maybe we can get some dinner and ice cream," you smiled.
"Perfect," he said.
You smiled and looked out into the ocean when you saw something was off. You sat up a bit and looked out again. "Do you see that?" you asked.
"What? A dolphin?" He asked with a smile looking out into the ocean.
"No, there's like a boat or something and it looks like the guy has a camera," you said.
"What?" he said sitting up. "Bloody hell..."
He sighed. "It's a pap," he said. "It's gotta be."
You sighed. "How did they find us?"
"I don't know," he said.

**

Uh-oh! The paps are there how's that gonna go?