Back Together - Part 16

Later that night, Harry had face timed you and you two were chatting.

"I miss you!" He whined.

You laughed. "I miss you too, how's spending time with James? I've been watching the show and you're doing great."

"Thanks, baby," he smiled. "And it's going great. I've had a blast. I love hanging out with James, so it doesn't feel like work. How are you and the baby?"

"We're doing okay," you said. "I still feel nauseous at times."

"I read somewhere about drinking a certain kind of tea can help with that," he said. "I'll look it up again and send it you."

"You read it somewhere?" you giggled.

"Yes, the entire flight I was reading this baby book I found," he blushed.

"Aww, that's so adorable," you smiled.

He laughed. "Anyway, how are things going with Mum?"

You sighed looking down. "They're going..."

"Y/N, what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing too bad, it's just, I thought we were moving forward and then she just said some things and I stormed out and haven't talked to her since" you admitted.

"I'm sorry, baby," he sighed. "I knew I shouldn't have come here."

"Yes, you should have," you said. "That was what she brought up. She's afraid that the baby and I are going to hold you back."

"You're not," he said. "We're going to find a way to make everything work."

"I know and I told her that, but she's worried that we're not," you sighed.

"Don't worry about her. I'll talk to her," he said.

"No, don't. I don't want to feel like I'm coming between you and your Mom," you whispered.

"You're not coming in between us," he said. "I know my Mum and she's just looking out for me. She's quite the protective one, you know."

"Yeah, I've gathered that," you said.

"I'm sorry. I'll be home in a few days," he said.

"I can't wait," you whispered. "It's weird staying in your room without you."

He laughed. "Especially with all the memories we've had in there," he smirked.

You blushed. "Shut up," you giggled.

"So, do you have a little bump yet?" He asked.

"No, not yet, but I feel bloated," you said. "But my boobs I've gotten a little bigger it seems, which makes them pop out of my shirts more than they usually do."

"Well, I wasn't going to say anything..." he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and pulled up your shirt.

"Hey! I was enjoying the view," he pouted.

You giggled. "You'll enjoy it soon enough when you get back from LA."

"I can't wait," he said.

You giggle yawning.

"Well, I better let you get some sleep, baby," he said.

"No, I'm okay. I want to keep talking to you," you whined.

"We can talk tomorrow," he smiled. "You need your rest."