Mending a Relationship - Part 15

You were now staying in Harry's childhood home with his parents. It was a little awkward at first because you and Anne still had a relationship to mend, but you were hoping that with her extending the offer for you to stay with her, it meant she was willing to work on things.

Although, she could have only offered because she didn't want you to be the reason Harry postponed something with his career. You were laying in bed trying to read a book, but you couldn't. Normally, you loved to read, but being stuck in bed for almost five days was getting to you.

You weren't exactly on bedrest, but Harry and Anne were both very adamant on you taking it easy. You sighed getting up and looking around the room. It had been well over two years since you were last there. In your snooping, you ended up finding an old picture of you and Harry, from when you first got together.

You both looked so young and it was only a few years ago. You took the picture and hung it up on one of the little boards that were in there. There was a knock on the door and then Anne walked in.

"I made some lunch if you'd like to come down," she smiled.

"Oh, uh, sure," you smiled before walking downstairs.

"So, how are you feeling?" Anne asked as you both were eating.

"Better," you said. "I think under the circumstances of that night was the only reason it happened."

"What exactly did happen that night?" Anne asked.

You sighed. "When I went left the restaurant, there were like twenty or so paparazzi with cameras flashing. I covered my face and tried to walk through them until one was saying something like, "Don't be like, just give us a picture," and when I ignored him he wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me up. Then at one point he put his hands on my chest and that's when I elbowed him in the face. He let go of me then and looked like he was about to hit me, is when Harry came in and stepped in front of me."

"Oh, wow, I knew along the lines what happened, but not in full detail," she said. "But if you don't mind me asking, why did you leave the restaurant?"

You looked down. "I felt like I wasn't wanted there. It was all too much, so I just had to leave," you whispered.

Anne sighed. "That was partly my fault," she whispered. "I'm so sorry about that."

"I can't exactly blame you though," you sighed.

"And I can't exactly blame you for everything that happened between you and Harry in the past," she said.

"Both of us were young and with the pressure our of careers, it became too much and we ended up saying a lot of things we didn't mean," you whispered.

"I had never seen him that heartbroken before," she sighed. "It was the first time he really felt it was over between the two of you."

**

The Break-Up 2015.

You and Harry had been back together for a few months for the fourth time since you first met. It was sort of your thing to be together, figure out it wasn't working anymore, and then break up again. It's not like you wanted it to be that way, it's just how it was.

Until that one night. Harry was on tour with One Direction, while you were working on your album in the studio. Harry was in different cities and countries every night and you were held up in a studio in LA.

You two hadn't spoken except for a few texts in almost a week because of crazy time zone differences and you being in the studio. However, the night before, you and Harry decided to have a little date over facetime the next day, so you made sure to take a break from the studio that day.