Chapter Five: Big Fun

September 23, 2017

Dear Diary,

I am here at the party and I don't know what I am to do. I am nervous to do anything and the music they're listening to is so bad. I thought the shitty kind of EDM was a stereotype, but here I am, wishing they were playing some Exo or Stromae. This is going to be interesting...

Lexi remembered what Scott had said, so she grabbed an empty cup, hiding away in an empty room, looking up a drink with the three items she had. She mixed the drink as instructed, and took a sip, surprised that it was actually really good. Pretty soon she made a second, third, and fourth cup, making them until she ran out of orange juice. Deciding she was okay enough to go out and join everyone, she did just that, going out and finding Alexis. Alexis smiled and made her some kind of shot with more vodka in it, along with a lot of other things. Alexis gave the Italian a lime, telling her how to do the shot. She did as she was told and took the shot, feeling the burn slide down her chest.

"Are you okay?" Alexis asked. "You can slow down if you need to. I don't listen to Alex when she tries to make me do more."

"I am incredible right now," Lexi bounced, getting handed a blunt, inhaling and exhaling. like she had been watching them do. She took a couple more hits before passing it on. "This is so much fun."

"I have to go so be careful," she sighed, walking away.

"Hey sexy," one of the other football players came up to her. "What is your name again?"

"Lexi," she bit her lip as the liquor and marijuana gave her confidence, "and what is yours?"

"I'm Josh," he introduced, drinking from his cup.

"Mind if I have a sip, Baby?" she asked seductively, sipping from the cup once it was handed to her. "That's really delicious."

"Not as delicious as my cock in your mouth," he growled.

"Maybe we'll see about that later..." she giggled out as Alex walked.

"What are you doing talking to another girl without me around?" Alex spat, making Lexi roll her eyes.

"I am trying to get my dick sucked by anyone since you won't even let me touch your tits," he shrugged.

"Stop talking to this lower chick and I'll let you fuck me, okay?" she offered, him nodding and following Alex away from the Italian.

She sighed and started walking around, trying to find someone else she decently knew, but the huge mansion was completely full of students, along with some college people that provided everything. She squeezed through the crowd , finding herself in a room where two guys were jacking off while watching a b cup blonde eating out a DD cup ginger. She found herself watching the men, so happy that she put on the cup to hide her cock no matter how hard she was. She only looked away when she heard Alexa yelling. She followed the Chinese girl's voice, finding her trying to fight away a very drunk Wes and Damien. She yelled, trying to push them away as they tried to get her clothes off of her.

"Hey boys!" she called. "There are some lower classmen trying to get in the back."

"Let's go teach them a lesson," Wes growled, the two men walked out.

"Are you okay, Alexa?" Lexi asked as Alexa threw her top back on.

"I didn't ask for your fucking help!" Alexa snapped, storming out.

"Well Okay then..." Lexi laughed, obviously confused by everything that was happening. She walked out and bumped right into Kirstie, looking far different than she usually did.

"Hey Lexi," the Latina greeted with a smile.

"You actually showed up here?!" Lexi raised her eyebrow in shock. "What made you come here?"

"I guess Wes wrote me a note so I brought him a bottle of Whiskey," Kirstie shrugged, holding up a bottle. "My mom won't even know it's gone."

"You're wasting your time on that one," Lexi sighed. "None of these people are good people."

"I intended to come, give him the bottle, and go," Kirstie explained. "I want to be as far away from this house party as humanly possible."

"That's a good idea," Lexi agreed, Wes and Damien walking back up.

"Where were the freshmen, Lexi?" Wes asked, obviously revved up.

"I guess they must have ran away," Lexi faked being upset. "They looked like they needed a good beating too."

"Hey I brought you some whiskey," Kirstie offered the bottle, the football player accepting.

"Who the hell is this?" Wes smirked, the girl blushing as he looked her up and down.

"This is Kirstie," Lexi answered. "She is the nerd everyone picks on. She's my friend, so I asked her to meet me here."

"Well she's hot when she dresses like this," the man growled, making Kirstie giggle a bit.

"Well she's off limits," Lexi defended. "We were just about to go, actually. I am getting bored of being left alone, so we're heading down to the bowling alley I guess."

"That is too bad," he whined. "I think both of you in my bed would've been a nice thing. We'd all benefit from that."

"Maybe some other time, Buddy," she shook her head before Alex and Alexis walked over.

"Why the hell are you and some slut hanging with my boyfriend?" Alexis spat, obviously mad.

"He came up to us," Lexi shook her head, trying to keep everyone calm. "And Kit isn't a slut. She's a good person."

"Says the bitch that was trying to steal my boyfriend earlier," Alex smirked, obviously trying to get under the Italian's skin.

"First off," Lexi sassed, "I didn't know he was your boyfriend, secondly, he was the one to come onto me, and finally, do you not have anything better to do than obsess over what your boy toys say but weren't fucked up enough to actually do?"

"She is wearing red!" Alex squealed. "Nobody is allowed to wear MY color! Take that fucking stuff off."

"It's my grandmother's..." Kirstie mumbled shyly.

"I don't care if it's the queens," Alex laughed, the two of them ripping her sweater and necklace off of her body. Kirstie began to cry and just ran out.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Lexi snapped. "Those were priceless to her."

"She was wearing my color," Alex attempted to justify.

"You do not own the color red," Lexi rolled her eyes. "I seriously can't deal with you. I thought that maybe hanging with the cool kids would be fun, but you make it so unbearable because you're such a fucking bitch. I am out of here."

"If you walk out of here," Alex threatened, "then come Monday at 8, you'll wish you were fucking dead."

"Suck my dick and balls, Alex!" Lexi yelled, walking right out the door.

'4^6d