Shine a Light/Life Boat/SaL Reprise

*MISS CARTER BRINGS IN A CAMERA CREW FOR A RALLY SHE PUT TOGETHER, MAKING EVERYONE PARTICIPATE.*
Miss Carter: *TALKING TO THE READER (BECAUSE FOURTH WALL WHO?)*Good Afternoon students of Valley Bridge High School!
*GO ON AND CHEER FOR THE AMAZING MISS CARTER*
Miss Carter: I have put together a little something for the kids who feel like killing yourself. Whether to kill yourself or not is one one the most important decisions a teen will ever make, and I am here to tell you that it's just not the answer. Now I have had six people to help me show you what shining a light on your problems can really do.
Mitch: *WHISPERING TO HIS TEACHER THOUGH THE MICROPHONE PICKS HIM UP* I don't really think this is a good idea, Miss Carter.
Miss Carter:*WHISPERING BACK* This is the perfect idea, I promise. *BACK TO HER NORMAL* We all have fears, regret, and secrets that would make everything so much better if you said them out loud. Shining a light on everything that you deal with makes you feel so much better once you do it.
Scott:*SPEAKING BULLSHIT SINCE SHE TOLD HIM TO* I was born with a scar on my armpit, and I wear a leather jacket so I can hide it from the world. It's not a big deal to you, but it makes me insecure enough to hide under dark clothes.
Miss Carter: Great. Anyone else? *NO RESPONSE* Well I will go then. My name is Caroline Carter, and I was your age when love was free and peace was in the world. I tried to spread my peace and love, but my husband left me and my kids moved out as soon as they were old enough to. I live alone in my mansion, and I get extremely lonely. I joined a cult, but no God has answered my prayers so midnightchariss, we're through. I feel so much fucking better after that! Who's next?
Alexa: I used to have an eating disorder, but now that Alex is gone, I can eat what the fuck I want to eat. Is that good enough? Because I am not saying more.
Miss Carter: That is good enough to me. Anybody else want to go? You are all safe here with us; your classmates. Share and feel because you never know when you'll have this opportunity to talk again.
Alexis:*NERVOUSLY* I was thinking about killing myself the other day...
Alexa: SHUT UP ALEXIS!
Miss Carter: No let her speak. She obviously needs to talk about this. She needs to feel safe so shut it. Carry on, Alexis.
Alexis: Well... The guy that I was in love with and engaged to... He killed himself because he was gay... and a woman I looked up to... she... she looked like she had it all, and that she was so happy... but it turns out she was depressed too... and my other friend doesn't even like me... and my mother is struggling even more... and now I found out I am going to have a baby without a dad... and it feels like I am trapped on a lifeboat with the people I care about. They're all yelling and trying to stay on the tiniest lifeboat. It's beginning to sink, so one by one, people have to go. When one shitty captain jumps overboard, and even worse one takes over... I don't know who made HER captain, but she is... and I am scared I am next to go overboard.
Alexa: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO OVERBOARD, YOU WHORE! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ATE A FUCKING BRAIN TUMOR FOR BREAKFAST. YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH THAT DESERVES TO FUCKING DIE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO WEAR THE SCHOOL'S COLORS. GO BE A CRYBABY BITCH SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE!
*ALEXIS RUNS OFF IN TEARS*

"Turn off the cameras!" Miss Carter yelled out, trying to keep the cameras from recording anything that made her look bad.

"Is that all you care about?" Mitch spat, anger boiling up inside him. "You only care about how good you look on camera when she poured her fucking heart out! This is all bullshit. This antisuicide rally just makes me want to kill myself even more because it's stupid! You know what? This is all a lie anyways."

"Go on and do it, Mitchie," Alex's voice said. "You know you want to show your true color; red. Make your dead best friend proud."

"How is suicide a lie?" Miss Carter asked, Scott realizing what was happening and trying to calm Mitch down.

"BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T KILL THEMSELVES!" Mitch snapped, Scott knowing there was no way to stop the Italian. "ALEX WASN'T DEPRESSED, AND WES AND DAMIEN AREN'T GAY! I KILLED ALL THREE OF THEM AND WROTE THEIR SUICIDE NOTES! HOW ABOUT THAT?!"

"Well shit!" Alex's voice laugh hauntingly. "Let's see just what people think of you now that you admitted to killing me?"

"Do you really think any of us believe that shit?" Alexa laughed, making the boy roll his eyes. "If you think this is going to make you anymore popular, it's not going to happen, Mitch."

"You are such a horrible fucking person," Mitch growled, running off and finding Alexis in the bathroom, just in enough time to attack her and make her spit out all the pills she was trying to swallow.

"Why couldn't you just give me some privacy?!" Alexis busted out in tears.

"Suicide is the least private thing to do," Mitch shook his head, sitting on the floor with her. "You're much better than this. I know you're only doing this because you feel the need to conform to what your friends did, but there's no point. I get that you're unhappy, but no one is happy all the time. If you were happy all the time, you wouldn't be human; you'd be a game show host."

"I guess you're right," Alexis smiled, sniffling and wiping away her tears. "You're a really good friend."

"I am going over to Scotty's after school," Mitch explained, "but I will be home by six if you want to have a sleepover."

"I would love that," she nodded, her same warm self coming back. "Well I have to get myself to an appointment. I will see you later."

"Bye, Lexi," he waved, her giggling and walking away, leaving him alone to his thoughts in the women's restroom.