.12.

Wyatt's POV

The car stopped at Rebecca house and we all got out. Mrs. Autumn took my bags inside and I thanked her, greatfully. Jack, Rebecca and I stood outside for a moment before Bec spoke.

"Do you guys want to bike down to Main Street? We can get Ice cream." She asked.

"YES!" Jack jumped causing Bec to laugh.

"Ok let's go." Bec smiled, before walking into the garage. Jack and I followed. Becca got two bikes out and handed one to each of us. She looked around for a third one. "Crap. I forgot. My bike is at the shop being fixed."

"I could go get my skatebo-" Jake started but I cut him off.

"You could ride on the back of mine. The seats big enough for the both of us."

Becca raised her eyebrows. "Oh okay... yeah sure."

We walked the bikes outside before getting on them. Once Becca was on the back of the seat, I felt her arms wrap around my waist. I felt my cheeks heat up. I turned back to her and smiled. She smiled back.

Becca's POV

Wyatt road down the street until we reached the ice cream shop. Luckily even though it was late October, it was still warm enough outside for the shop to be open. Jack dropped his bike and practically ran to the window. I rolled my eyes, before getting off Wyatt's bike. He parked it next to a picnic table. We walked up to the window and ordered after Jack.

~~~

Bec

Bec.lee.what: if👏 I 👏could👏 live👏 off 👏ice cream👏, I👏 would 👏Pc: @/wyattoleff
{tagged: Wyattoleff  Jackdgrazer }

Comments:

User1: me too

User2: it's October

Jaedenwesley: BECCA YOU'RE LACTOSE INTOLERANT

User3 : @/Jaedenwesley such a Mom

Bec.lee.what: @/Jaedenwesley thug life 🤟💥😜🔥🙏🔥😎💯👌💯💥🏁💥😎🔥

User4: WYATT

jackdgrazer: such a rebel @/bec.lee.what

Wyattoleff: @/jaedenwesley she took her medicine before hand

Bec.lee.what: @/wyattoleff DONT GIVE AWAY MY SECRET

Finnwolfhardofficial: Becca nothing is a secret with you

Milliebobbybrown: it's true^^^

Bec.lee.what: @/Finnwolfhardofficial NO

chosenjacobs: @/bec.lee.what it is

Bec.lee.what: I hate you all^^^