.27.

Back at Wyatt's house, we all decided to stay there and just watch Netflix since it was late. Jack was live on Instagram, jaeden was watching tv, and Wyatt and I were cuddling. Jack gets up and sits next to me so I can read the comments too.

"What's up?" I say and smile into the camera.

" 'Bec!What's your favorite comedy show?'" Jack reads out.

"The good place." I answer without a second thought. Jack gasped. "What?"

"It's not 'me,myself,& I' ??" Jack said frowning.

"WAIT NO YEAH DEFINITELY THAT! THAT SHOW IS MY SHIT!!WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL IT UGH!"

"that's what I thought." He says grinning and I hugged him. "Anyway next question. 'Who's your favorite Stranger things character?'"

"HA!" Wyatt yells out and I start laughing.

"Steve." I replied before turning back to Wyatt and cuddling up against him. He kisses the top of my head and starts playing with my curly hair. I blush and smile wide.

"NO PDA PLEASE!" Jaeden yelled.

"JAE'S JUST JEALOUS THAT IM THE ONE CUDDLING WYATT INSTEAD OF HIM!"I yell. "JYATT IS REAL"

"I SWEAR TO GOD ILL MURDER YOU!" Jaeden threatened, and Wyatt laughed.

"Bec, someone asked what your favorite scene from IT was. Would you care to tell them your secret?" Jack turned to me.

"Oh god no."

"Rebecca Lee Autumn has not seen IT. I REPEAT. REBECCA LEE AUTUMN HAS NOT SEEN IT!!"

"ITS TOO SCARY OKAY?!! I DON'T LIKE SCARY STUFF!"

"YOURE ON A SHOW CALLED 'SUPERNATURAL'." Jae yelled.

"SUPERNATURAL IS NOT SCARY!!" I yelled at him.

"TO MOST PEOPLE IT IS!"
"ITS MORE OF A SOAP-OPERA!"

"A SCARY ONE!"

"Whatever. I'm reading the book if that makes you happy." I rolled my eyes, before turning my attention back to the tv.

"It does."

"K well I'm in actually love with Mike Hanlon." I said and put my hand on my heart.

"Not Stan?" Wyatt chuckled.

"Ok sure ,but Mike though."

"Where are Sayeed and Ahmed?" Wyatt asked, changing the subject.

"Out shopping with my mom, I think." I answered.

"Ask them to bring us food." Jae said.

"You do it!"

"Ok I will." Jae took out his phone and started typing. Soon Jack ended his live and we all turned to watch tv. Becca's phone buzzed.

~~~
Sorry I didn't update sooner!!! A tree fell into the street and we lost power for a couple of days. Also with all the walkout stuff happening I was pretty busy yesterday.
I'm planning to post two chapters today to make up for it.

Ily
-H