.14.

"I'm bored." Jack said as we walked into the room and sat down next to Rebecca on the couch. She looked over at him and shrugged.

"What do you suggest we do then?" She asked and looked back at her phone screen.

"We could go live?" Jack suggested and Bec nodded in agreement, opening up Instagram and clicked live.

"Wassup?" She smiled as people started to join. She leaned her phone against the desk so both of them were in frame.

"Ask us questions. We're bored." Comments started flooding in, making it hard for either of them to read.

"Where's Wyatt?" Becca read out loud. "WYATT!!" She yelled at the doorway of her room.

"BEC?" He called back from downstairs.

"GET UP HERE." She smiled. "AND BRING FOOD." A minutes later, Wyatt entered the room with a bag of chips and sat on the ground in front of Becca. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her chin on his head. Wyatt smiled.

"When is there going to be an episode with Sarah in it?" Becca read. "Guys. I don't know why everyone's complaining. I was in yesterday's episode. You just have to be patient. If you want more of Sarah Winchester go back and watch season 5." She laughed. "Actually no don't do that. My acting was terrible."

"It still is." Wyatt smirked.

"I hate you." Becca smiled.

"I know." He chuckled.

"What are you going to be for Halloween?" Jack read. "I got a Winnie the Pooh onesie, so that. But I don't know what they're planning to do."

Wyatt shrugged. "Do you want to tell them?" He leaned his head back to look at Becca.

"Yeah sure. " She said to the live. "Millie thought we should dress up like belle and prince Adam. You know from beauty and the beast. Like when we were in once upon a time."

Milliebobbybrown: ILY BABE

"Love you too." Becca smiled and blew a kiss to her.

"Because we definitely have to remind ourselves of that everyday." Wyatt chuckled.

"Oh shut up! It wasn't that bad!" Becca hit his shoulder. "We met on that show, so stop talking about it like you hate it."

"Would you rather talk about shake it up?" Jack asked.

"NO." Wyatt cringed. Becca laughed.

"But we're not going to do that just because neither of us want to spend money on a costume this year. I'll probably just pull something together quick last minute." Becca looked back at the phone screen to read more comments.

Ficcaforlife: are Wyatt and Becca dating?????

Becca felt her cheeks heat up. "Uh no."

"Hmm?" Wyatt asked furrowing his eyebrows. Becca leaned back, moving her arms off Wyatt and shook her head.

"Nothing. Someone just asked if we were dating."

"Oh." Wyatt's cheeks turned red. He looked at the ground for a moment before getting up and sitting on the bed. "Um actually Becca, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."

"Oh okay. Is everything all right?" She furrowed her eyebrows. She looked over to jack ,who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah it's just.. I like you... a lot and I was wondering if you'd like to maybe.. go out with me?" Wyatt asked, his hands shaking. Becca stared at him for a moment, a little shocked. She knew what was coming but still. "You don't have to. I-It was stupid. Just forget I said anything." He shook his head and looked down at his hands. Becca shook her head and smiled.

"No. I'd love to."

"What?" Wyatt looked up at her.

"I'd love to go out with you." Wyatt smiled and pulled her into a hug. Becca hugged back.

"YES!" Jack yelled, throwing his arms up into the air. "WAIT. OH MY GOD WE'RE STILL LIVE." Becca and Wyatt pull away from eachother and look at jack .

"What?" Becca said then looked back over to her phone. She chuckled nervously. "Heh. Uh so I guess there's no hiding this now."

"Oh god." Wyatt put his head in his hands. Becca laughed. She decided to read some of the comments. The chat was blowing up.

User1: OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED

User2: I SHIP IT?!?!?!?

User3: BUT BUT FICCA??

Millybobbybrown: OH MY GOD

User4: AHNKKNJJLJHDSHLXJOHIFSCNYDH

Sophialillis: YESSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU BOTH

Jaedenwesley: FINALLY

User5: JAEDEN WHAT

Misha: PFFF WAIT TILL JENSEN HEARS ABOUT THIS

Finnwolfhardofficial: WHAT THE FUCK

At Finn's comment, Becca's breath hitched. For a second, she was worried that Finn was mad at her, but quickly convinced herself that thought was ridiculous. He wouldn't be mad. And even if he was, he had no right to be. This was her decision and she was happy with it.

She smiled before saying bye and ended the live.

~~~
Boi I've been waiting to post this chapter for like a week agh

Also the dude I like hasn't answered my texts in 5 days and I want to slap him

"oh maybe he just hasn't been on his phone." No this is through Instagram and like I SEE HIM LIKING MY POSTS

But no

FIVE DAYS
It's not even like he's left me on seen. He hasn't opened up any of my messages UGH

He does this a lot just never for this long. It's a new record

CONGRATS PRINCESS