.39.

{ This chapter is the episode. So Rebecca as Sarah Winchester, and Finn as Jordie Pinsky. And J2 as the brothers}

{ALSO I KNOW THIS DOESN'T FOLLOW THE SEASON 13 STORY LINE EXACTLY OR REALLY AT ALL BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED BUT I WROTE THIS A WHILE AGO AND AM TOO LAZY TO REWRITE IT}

{ALSO AGAIN WE'RE REALLY CLOSE TO 5K READS WHICH MEANS ILL BE DOING A FACE REVEAL}

Sarah sat at the table in the bunker, reading a book when Sam walks in and tells her he found a case that was most likely to be just a haunted abandoned building and that they should all check it out. So they did. They got into the impala and started driving. Sam sat in the passenger seat while Jack and Sarah sat in the back. Sarah gave Jack one of her earbuds to listen to music, which he didn't really understand very well.

~~~time skip~~~

"I want you and Jack to stay here." Dean said packing his bag for the hunt. They had just arrived at the motel room.

"What?! No! I'm coming with you!" Sarah said, offended.

"I don't think so."

"No, Dean, I'm coming with you. Okay?! I haven't been on a single hunt with you guys since Mary died. And I'm done. Last time you guys went hunting alone ,you came back and told me Dean had DIED AGAIN. What if something happened to you guys, and I had no way to find out because I wasn't there?!" Sarah snapped back.

"Sarah, we're just trying to protect you

"Sarah, we're just trying to protect you. We don't want you to get hurt." Sam said trying to calm me down.

"I'm 16! You're treating my like I'm 9 all over again! I'm coming with you whether you like it or not. End of discussion." Sarah said before storming past her brothers and walked out of the motel room. Sam and Dean looked at eachother and sighed before following her out.

~~~ time skip~~~

Sam, Dean, and Sarah walked into the abandoned house and looked around cautiously. They Heard a creaking sound coming from the other room and Dean signaled for them to be quiet.

"Hello?" Dean called out but there was no reply. Sarah slowly walked around the corner to be greeted with someone swinging an iron rod at her head. She ducked down before kicking the person over and stood back up. She quickly put her foot on their chest and aimed the gun at the persons head.

"Waitwaitwait dont shoot! Don't shoot!" The guy said lifting his arms up in defense. His eyes widened "Sarah?!?!"

Sarah took a look at his face and her eyes widened "JORDIE?!" She immediately put the gun down and helped the boy up, giving him a hug. "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm here hunting the ghost, what are you doing here??" He said hugging her back.

Dean ran into the room before says "Ok save the reunion for later.  it's here." Jordie and Sarah pulled away before running in to help.

After successfully defeating the spirit, Jordie and the Winchesters finally had a chance to catch up.

"So you think that running away from your family to start hunting by yourself was a good idea why?" Dean says agitated.

"I couldn't stand knowing that there were bad things out there and people getting hurt ,after what had happened. I needed to help." Jordie defended himself.

"Kid's got a point." Sarah said, siding with Jordie.

"It's still stupid." Dean argued.

"let's not fight okay? How bout we take Jordie to the bunker with us and settle this out there." Sam intervened and we all nodded getting into the car and driving back to the motel to pick up Jack.

~~~another time skip {I'm sorry}~~~

"And so this will be your room." Sarah said, showing her old friend the room that he'll be staying in. "Mine is just across the hall if you ever need anything." She smiled.

"Thanks" he smiled back before sitting down on the bed. "So what have you been up to? I haven't seen you in so long."

"Well we've been hunting, a lot. Dean killed death, we settled a fight between god and his sister, my brothers mother came back to life. Lucifer was possessing the president. Then he had a kid. That's Jack by the way, but he's good so..." Sarah said casually.

"Wow." Jordie said, baffled. Then shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, God has a sister?"

"Yeah." She chuckled. They were both silent for a moment.

"So, are you and Jack...?" Jordie asked looking up at her.

"Together? Oh god no. Dean would kill me.. and him." Sarah replied.

"Oh, good." He smiled slightly.

"Good?" Sarah smirked ,raising an eyebrow. Jordie got up and walked towards her, until they're faces were only inches apart.

"Good." He said again before crashing his lips against hers. Sarah immediately kissed back, tangling her fingers in his curly hair. Jordie's hands made their way to her waist, as he kissed her passionately.

"Jordie? Hellooo dude can you hear me?"

Jordie blinked repeatedly and shook his head slightly before looking up to see Sarah still standing at the door while he sat on the bed. "U-uh yeah sorry." He said blinking again.

"You okay?" She chuckled furrowing her eyebrows

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine." He replied, flustered. His face was bright red.

"Okay.." Sarah chuckled again, before turning about to leave. "Talk to you later?" She asked. Jordie nodded and she walked out. Jordie rubbed his face and rested his chin on his hands and staring at the floor.