.50.

"Come on!! Becca wake up!!" Finn said shaking Becca awake. She groans and turns over, falling back to sleep. Finn sighs before climbing onto the bed and laid down beside her. "Please?" He said softly, then kissed her nose. Becca's eyes fluttering open. She looked at Finn before closing her eyes again.

"What do you want?" She asked, rather annoyed.

"We go back to Vancouver tomorrow. And you have shooting there so we won't have time to hangout. So I want to do something together to day." Finn frowned.

"Ok whatever. fine.Ill get up." Becca rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"YAY!" Finn grinned and kissed her. "Love ya"

Becca giggles and kissed him back. "Love ya too." She got up to get ready.

~~~
"I still can't believe you decided to wear a supernatural shirt." Finn chuckles. They had decided to walk around the mall for a while, and were currently holding hands.

"I'm the ultimate supernatural fan." Bec smiles. "I have to show my love for my own show." She said proudly.

"You're adorable." Finn smiled down at her. They continued to walk around, until Becca was tapped on the shoulder. She turned her head to see a teenage girl standing behind them.

"Hi! Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to say that I really like your shirt." She said smiling. Becca smiled back and said a quick thank you. "Where did you get it from?"

"Oh I got it from one of the charity things."

"That's really cool! How long have you been watching supernatural?" The girl asked. Becca furrowed her eyebrows before turning to Finn who gave an 'I don't know' kind of look. This girl must not have recognized her.

"Um about 8 years now." Bec replied awkwardly.

"That's so cool!" The girls eyes widened. "I've only been watching for a couple of months but I'm obsessed."

"Yeah the show can be quite addictive." Bec nodded and smiled. "Who's your favorite character ?"

"Oh probably Dean. He's really hot." The girl replied. "Don't you think so?" Finn snorted and Bec coughed, trying to stop herself from throwing up.

"He's not my type." She replied and Finn just started laughing uncontrollably.

"Is it ok if I get your Instagram? You seem really cool." She asked taking out her phone.

"Yeah sure it's uh 'Bec.lee.what' ." The girl started typing into her phone and her eyebrows raised.

"Wow you have a lot of followers." She mumbled. "SHIT you're verified too!!" Becca couldn't help but laugh. "Wait oh my god I feel so stupid. You're THE WINCHESTERS SISTER."

"Yup." Bec smiled.

"Can I hug you?" Becca nodded and hugged the girl. Then took a picture with her. She apologized quickly for not recognizing her before turning to leave.

"Well that was interesting." Finn chuckled and took Bec's hand into his hand.

"Indeed." She replied and laughed.

—-
Ok I'm like sort of not sort of editing these next few chapters
I've kind of given up I guess. There's only a few more to go.
I don't know if I'm going to republish the sequel yet but like if you want me to then I will. Otherwise idk