.38.

"Just not that way I love you." Bec read and felt tears escape from her eyes.

Great now I was crying, and right before going on set too. Fantastic.

"Hey Bec, come on it time to g-". Finn walked into Becca's trailer, smiling. He saw her crying and his smile dropped. "What happened?" He asked as he tried to hug her but she pulled away.

"It's nothing." Becca quickly wiped the tears away.

"Bec-"

"I don't want to talk about it!" She snapped, Instantly regretting it. Becca let out a sigh before crying again. "I'm sorry." Finn wrapped his arms around her,pulling her into his chest. Bec let out a sob and wrapped her arms around him. Finn petted her hair, trying to calm her down. "W-Wyatt broke up with me." She said in between sobs. Finn's eyes widened and he held her tighter, not wanting to let go. He had never seen her cry this much. Only on tv when she was acting, but of course that wasn't real so it never bothered him. But now he couldn't stand to see her like this.

Finn pulled away slightly. Just enough so they were face to face, yet Finn didn't let her go. He wiped the tears off her cheeks gently afraid to hurt her. He looked into her eyes and smiled reassuringly and whispered "Hey, you're the best pigeon."

Becca furrowed her eyebrows before bursting out into a fit of laughter. Finn grinned, laughing slightly. Becca rubbed her eyes before hugging him again.

"Did he say why?" It slipped out. He silently cursed himself. Finn knew that right now wasn't the time to ask questions, especially with the state Becca was in now. But he couldn't help it. Becca pulled away and looked at the ground. Her arms wrapped around herself. Her eyes red and puffy. She didn't say a word. "You don't have to tell me. I'm sorry. I shouldn't o-"

"You."

"What?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wyatt said... it was because of you." Rebecca rubbed her hands over her eyes, before resting her cheek in her hand. "He thinks that I still like you and that after filming the fucking kiss scene, I'll realize that I'll want you more than him." Finn was taken aback.

"Well... do you?" Why the fuck did you just say that. You're an IDIOT FINN A FUCKING IDIOT!! Becca turned her head towards him. Her eyebrows were knit together.

"Is that really the fucking issue?! I just had my heart ripped out of my chest and you ask if I still LIKE YOU?!" She stood up, sneering. "NO FINN, I DONT! If you were to ask 6 or 7 MONTHS ago, MAYBE the answer would have been different, but you haven't been giving me any reason to!! Jesus! How selfish can you be?!"

"I just- um" Finn stuttered looking down at the ground.

"You just what? Huh? Spit it out!" Becca yelled. She was fuming. For the first time, Finn saw her face this red. It didn't turn that color easily, considering the amount of melanin in her skin.

"I don't know what I was saying. Im sorry." There was a knock on the door. Becca scoffed.

"Come on it's time to shoot."

~~~
Yo
y'all should check out my speech from Saturday

https://upriseri.com/oped/poetry/2018-03-25-wake-up-halima-ibrahim/

It's good. You won't regret it.