.34.

A week later I was up in Vancouver to film new episodes of supernatural. So Finn and I decided to hang out. We were walking around a park talking about random things. I laughed at something he said and I turned to see him staring.

"You look beautiful." He smiled still staring. I blushed slightly, flashing a small smile, then looked down at the ground. I rubbed the side of my arm. It was something I do when I'm nervous. Finn's smile dropped "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No... you didn't, Its just...Wyatt -" I started to reply but Finn cut me off.

"You really like him don't you." I nodded. I could sense the sadness in his voice. I looked up to see his eyes red with tears, but he soon blinked them away. Finn pulled Me into a hug and I immediately hugged back. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks.." I hear slight sniffles and hugged Finn tighter. He was trying his best to be a supportive best friend but I knew he was heart broken. He thought I probably thought he was a reck. He pulls away slowly and rubs his eyes.

"Filming starts next week." He tried to smile "have you gotten your script yet?" I smiled and shook my head.

"They usually send them to me a couple of nights before. But they said for the next couple of episodes they'll give me them in set. Said something about a surprise."

"Ok that makes me kind of nervous." Finn chuckled.

"It should." I smirked before starting to walk again.