.48.

A couple weeks later, the losers club plus me decided to meet up in LA for a couple of weeks to hangout. Sophia and I drove over to Jacks house where we all were going to meet up. Once we arrived I knocked and Jack opened the door.

"BECCA! SOPH!" He pulled both of us into a tight hug.

"Hey Jack." I laugh and pulled away. We all walked inside and joined the others. I waved to everyone. I was about to sit on the couch when someone picked me up from behind and carried me into another room. I let out a yelp as some of the others laughed. The person put me down. I turned to see Finn grinning from ear to ear. I hugged him and smiled "FINN"

"Hey beautiful." He smiled back before placing a short-but-sweet kiss on my lips. I blushed before we walked back into the room. Finn and I held hands. We sat on the couch as everyone watched tv.

After a while we got bored and decided to play truth or dare, which I reluctantly agreed to since it seemed everyone had liked the idea. We all sat on the floor in a circle. I sat next to Finn, leaning my arm on his leg while he had his arm around my shoulders. Jack went first.

"Sophia. Truth of dare?" He asked rubbing his hands together.

"Truth." She said with a blank expression.

"If you could kiss one person in this room, who would it be?"

"Easy. Becca." She replied almost instantly and blew me a kiss.

"Aww love you too babe." I said sending one back to her. Finn pulled me closer into his chest.

"Mine." He said glaring at Sophia. She laughed and reassured him that she wouldn't take me away from him.

I laughed and told Sophia it was her turn. A couple more rounds went by until it was Chosen's turn.

"Becca, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth." I said and sighed.

"Who was your first celebrity crush?"

"Uh.." I said trying to remember who it was. "Jared Gilmore I think." I said rubbing my eyes and Wyatt started laughing. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Who's that? And why is Wyatt laughing?" Finn asked and he stiffened up.

"HENRY?!! REALLY?!!" Wyatt was literally crying on the floor from laughing so much.

"Yeah. I thought he was cute." I say laughing slightly at Wyatt.

"Someone tell me who he is now before I have to google him." Finn said.

"He's one of the main characters from once upon a time. But I didn't know you liked him Bec." Wyatt replied to Finn before looking at me.

"Well I mean why do you think I barely talked to him off set?"

"WAIT YOUVE MET HIM?!" Finn flipped out.

"Finn ,calm down. I was 11." I say trying to calm him down. "It was just a little crush, it didn't mean anything."

"YOU SAID YOU THINK HE'S CUTE!!"

"Thought." I corrected "Now shut up. I'm with you, not him." I said before kissing his cheek. Finn huffed and sighed. He pulled me into his lap, wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"I don't like this game." He mumble, his face still in my neck. I chuckled and got up. And sat on the couch. Finn followed and laid down with his arms around my waist and his head resting on my lap. I played with his hair as I put on the tv, and the rest of the gang continued to play the game.

"Aww is poor Finnyboy jealous?" He nodded his head not even denying it. "I love you." I say in a sing-song tone and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." He mumbled back and I turned back to the tv. Next thing I know the game was over and Finn was sleeping with his head in my lap.