THREE

THREE: LETS GET SHEET FACED!

KATHERINE'S DAY WENT BY FAST. She zoomed through school and her classes, trying to ignore Billy as much as possible. Nancy and Kat talked about what they were dressing up as for the party tonight, Katherine also criticizing her costume saying it wasn't as revealing as a high school student should be wearing to a party.

"Well, what are you being?" Nancy asked.

"A vampire hunter," Katherine replied happily. "Tight leather crop top, cargo jeans with some holsters and stakes, a cross necklace, the works,"

Nancy laughed at her costume. "You will have every boy at that party all over you," Nancy smiled.

"That's the point," Kat laughed. "Here, you should come over and we can get ready together, Steve can come too,"

Nancy smiled and nodded.

"Great, meet me at my car after school and we can head to my place," Katherine smiled before walking into the next class she had, which was unfortunately with Billy.

She took her seat and groaned when Billy sat next to her. "Juliet," he smiled.

"Dickhead," she smiled sickly.

"You going to the party tonight?" he asked her.

"Yes, and I really hope you aren't," Katherine replied.

"Sorry to break it to ya doll face," he replied. "See you there,"

NANCY, STEVE, AND KATHERINE all climbed into her Impala, Steve sitting in the back as they let the parking lot, Katherine ignoring Billy the entire time. She was excited, considering two out of the three friends she had made were coming over, she was actually starting to feel normal. She also prayed there was nothing around the house that made her look bad, like guns, holy water or and weaponry her brothers had valued and dragged into their house.

The trio got to the house, and Dean's car was in the driveway. Kat mental prayed that they were doing somewhat normal things in their house right now. She smiled and chatted while they walked into the house about school and classes.

And of course, Dean and Sam had books scatter across the table. Kat's eyes widened, as she coughed trying to get their attention. "Sam, Dean," she called, the two quickly looking up from the journals and papers on the table. "This is Steve and Nancy, friends from school. We were just gonna get ready here then go to the party," she explained.