You Have No Idea How Much I Missed You

Emily stands in front of her mirror, fixing her outfit for the fifth time

Emily stands in front of her mirror, fixing her outfit for the fifth time. Does she dress like the Emily Alison remembers with her signature polo and jean skirt or like the Emily she is now? She nervously tugs at her blazer, fixes her hair, and decides to add a hint of lip gloss. A million thoughts are running through her head as she contemplates how she is going to feel when she finally sees her first love and the girl who broke her heart into a million pieces. Does she forgive her? Will their relationship go back to the way it was with Alison playing mind games with her and taking advantage of the fact that Alison DiLaurentis is her one and only weakness?

Shana pulls her blue mustang up to an abandoned warehouse and immediately Emily starts to question whether or not she wants to go through with this. When she finally gains her courage, she makes her way up the ramp and opens the door. As she enters the warehouse, she is surrounded by hundreds of empty shelves, covered in dust. It looks as though no one has been there in years. Would Ali even show, or was Shana just setting her up? She continues walking down the rows and rows of industrial shelves when she hears a a loud thump. Emily whirls around to see if someone is following her, only to be relieved when the warehouse still appears to be empty. Unbeknownst to Emily, a figure steps out from the shadows.

Alison's POV

I hear Emily enter the warehouse and immediately my heart begins to pound. I watch as she walks through the rows and rows of shelves and I can't seem to take my eyes off of her. She isn't the same Emily that she was two years ago, she's different, she's grown up. She walks with a confidence that she never had before but I always knew she possessed. For so long, all I wanted was for her to realize how special she was. All I ever wanted was for her to realize that it was ok to be the real her and to not be afraid of what other people thought. Mine and Emily's relationship was never simple. It took me leaving Rosewood to realize just how special she was.

As Emily continues to walk through the warehouse, I contemplate if I really want to reveal myself. I don't want her to look at me and see the Alison I was before I went missing. I don't want her to look at me and see the girl who took advantage of her and broke her heart, because that is the last thing I would ever want to do. It took me leaving to finally realize why I was so angry all the time and decided to make people fear me. I always gave Emily advice to be her authentic self, when I was too afraid to show who I really was. I always knew Emily had a crush on me and I let her believe that she was just for practice, but the truth was, she was what I was practicing for. This is why I asked her here. I wanted to tell her that I while I was away, she was what kept me fighting. Emily Fields was the light at the end of the tunnel. Looking at her now, I know that my feelings for her were stronger than ever and all I wanted to do was hold her.

I watch as Emily turns her back to me because I threw a can to the other side of the room to distract her so that I could have a moment to just look at her before I finally tell her everything I have been feeling since I first met her. I slowly step out from the shadows and appreciate the sight of her before she turns around. I watch as she finally turns to face me and the look on her face alone, is worth coming out of hiding.