A Noel Kahn Cabin Party

The girls first week back at school went by fast and it was finally Friday.  Ali had heard through the grapevine that Noel was having one of his epic cabin parties and decided it may be a fun way to kick off their girl sleepover weekend.  Granted, ever since her and Emily had taken their relationship to the next level...several times... all she wanted was to be alone with her.  But, Emily had made the point that the five of them had really not spent much time together since Alison came back to Rosewood and that a sleepover weekend full of stupid games, gossip and movie marathons could be just what they need to get them back to being the "Fierce Five" as they were so graciously named by the student body. 

Alison's POV

It's finally Friday and me and my girls are going out tonight! It's going to be just like old times... except this time I won't spend my night trying to make Emily jealous by flirting with Noel.  This will be mine and Emily's first social outing as a couple and I could not be more proud to show her off.  Speaking of Emily, I make my way towards the gorgeous brunette that I get to call mine and wrap my arms around her waist, "Hey Em, you ready for tonight?  You're still going to let me pick out your outfit right?"  Emily shakes her head, "Yes... I still don't understand why I can't pick out my own outfit.  What's wrong with the way I dress?"  I lessen the gap between us and run my hands up and down her body, "there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you dress.  Trust me, no one appreciates your skinny jeans more than me.  Tonight is our first night out as a couple and I want to make everyone jealous with how gorgeous my girl is."  When she hears my words, she turns the deepest shade of red and lowers her gaze, "ok... you win.  But only if I get to pick out YOUR outfit.  I should get the same chance to show you off."  I flash my famous Ali D smile and give her a sweet kiss, "you got a deal, mermaid."

Emily's POV

I don't know why I let Ali talk me into this.  She would pick out a skin tight leather skirt, boot wedges, and a baby doll white tank.  It's not bad, I'm just more dressed up than I thought I would be.  You would think we were going out to a fancy dinner instead of a cabin party.  I hear Ali yell from the other side of the door, "Emily Catherine Fields! Get your ass out here!"  I look myself over once in the mirror, shake my head, and turn the knob.  "Ali... are you sure this is what you want me wearing to Noel's?  Can't I wear this on a date night instead? I feel like I'm going to be over dressed."  When my eyes meet Ali's, her jaw is practically on the floor.  I make my way over to her and notice her eyes shift over my body; I place a finger under her chin and laugh, "careful Ali... you don't want to catch flies."  I bring her out of her daze for a split second, "I can't help it.  You look... wow..."  I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks, "are you sure this is what you want me to wear?"  Ali nods her head so quickly that she starts to look like one of those hula girls that you put on your dashboard.  She closes the gap between us and begins to rub her hands up and down my curves, "are you sure you want to have a sleepover with the girls tonight?  Seeing you wear this tonight is only going to make me want to get you out of it the second we get home; I wouldn't want to scar the girls."  I press my forehead to Ali's, "you have no idea how good that sounds... but you know we have to spend time with them too."  I want nothing more than to spend the night with Ali... we've been doing a lot of that lately, not that I'm complaining.  But, I also know that we have three best friends who we've been neglecting.  I can see the lust in Ali's eyes as she runs her hands down to the hem of my skirt and begins a slow rise up my leg, "are you sure?  We could always start the sleepover tomorrow night..."  I feel my breath hitch and goosebumps start to leave a trail where Ali's hand has been.  She knows exactly what she's doing and I can't blame her, "Ali..."  She starts to leave kisses on my neck, "Yes, Em?"  She knows the button to push on my neck to immediately weak in the knees, "Ali... if we don't stop now, you'll never get to show me off in this outfit."  She shakes her head, "At this moment... I don't really care.  All I know is that I have my mermaid right where I want her.  You can't tell me that you want me to stop.  I can feel how turned on you are..."