Thank God, I'm Yours

After an eventful night at Noel's, the girls ended up passing out in Spencer's barn.  They had all woken up with massive hangovers and were currently sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee and swapping stories.

Alison's POV

"Guys... what happened last night?  The last thing I remember is telling Paige off."  I look over to Em who is holding her head in her hands, "Em... are you ok?   I don't even remember you drinking last night."  She brings her head up slowly and speaks almost in a whisper, "Can you not yell right now?  It feels like my head is going to explode.  You don't remember us going into the kitchen and being encouraged by that blonde idiot over there to take shots?"  Hanna almost looks worse than Emily.  Her makeup is smeared all over her face, her hair is a rats nest, her eyes are bloodshot, and she can barely hold her head up.  I look back to Emily, "No... I don't remember any of that."  Hanna finds her voice, "Oh... you bitches act like I was the bad guy.  But, I wasn't the one who wanted to take shots off of Alison's stomach last night.  You both really don't remember anything?"  I look at Emily, raise my eyebrow as a smirk plays across my face, "taking shots off of me huh? Looks like bold Emily came out last night. Hanna if you remember anything, please... do tell."

Hanna's POV

My head is pounding, my makeup is all over my face, but at least I can remember majority of what happened last night, and boy was it a night!

"Alright... alright... but keep your voice down."

Flashback

I was in the kitchen with Caleb getting another beer when you two stumbled in, attached at the face.  When you finally broke apart, I convinced you and Miss Follow the Rules Fields to take a couple of shots of  tequila with me which she kept repeatedly calling "ta-kill-ya".  You looked a little peeved that I got your ever so innocent girlfriend to break out of her shell and that it had nothing to do with you, but she didn't stop there.   Em grabbed you and laid you up on top of the kitchen counter, pulled up your shirt, laid down a line of salt, put a shot of tequila in your belly button and a lime in your mouth.  It was actually hilarious to watch how fast she worked. Em, I swear your eyes were basically black when you looked at Ali laid up on the counter like you were going to devour her or something.  A whole crowd of people gathered around because, I mean, who wouldn't want to watch the two of you.  Anyways... you took the shot off of Ali, licked up the line of salt, and took the lime out of her mouth but it didn't really end there.  You guys started to make-out... like REALLY make-out and you started to touch Ali in places that shouldn't be seen in public.  Seriously... it's burned in my brain.  I broke you two up before it turned into a porno and you ran off giggling to God knows where.

"Does any of that sound familiar?" I ask.  "By the looks on your faces and the shade of red Emily just turned I'm guessing that's a no."  Alison has a winning smile on her face like she won a gold medal. 

Alison's POV

"Wow Em... who knew all it took was a little 'ta-kill-ya' to get you to loosen up?  I'll have to remember that.  I wish I could remember bold Emily coming out."  I don't think Emily could turn a darker shade of red if she tried.  I lean towards her and turn her head towards mine, "I'll bet you were sexy as hell taking a shot off me.  I'm kind of upset that everyone got to see a glimpse of that side that you usually only reserve for me, but I'll forgive you.... this time."  I whisper in her ear, "you'll just have to give me a repeat later."  Now Em is smiling from ear to ear, "Oh... that I think I can do," she says as she leans forward and connects our lips. Her lips taste like coffee... my favorite. 

I look back to Hanna, "did anything else happen after we left the kitchen?"  She looks over to Aria and Spencer with a smirk on her face, "why don't you ask team Sparia over there if they remember anything.  They had quite the night."