I Just Want To Be With You

The girls make make their way back to Spencer's car to head home

The girls make make their way back to Spencer's car to head home.  Emily begins to notice that Alison seems a little off.  Her hand is sweating and she isn't paying attention to where she's walking since Emily has had to direct her towards the car. 

Emily's POV

Alison has been out of it since she came out of the Detective Tanner's office.  She said that she wanted to go home but something just doesn't seem right.  Before we get into Spencer's car, I pull her aside, "Ali, are you ok?" She looks at me with tears in her eyes, "Em, I don't want to go back to my house yet. I don't want to face my mother. Can I stay with you?"  I pull her into a hug, "How about we stay in Spencer's barn? You know how my mom is, I don't want her asking questions."  She looks up at me and nods her head in agreement. As we get into the car, I grab her hand and give it a gentle squeeze. 

E: Hey Spence, do you think we could stay in the barn tonight?  Have one last sleep over before everything changes.

S: Sure, my parents are in London with Melissa so we shouldn't have any issues."

When we get to the barn, I can see Ali tense up.  I completely forgot that the last time she was here was the night she went missing. I pull her close to me and kiss the top of her head to let her know that she's not alone.  We decide sleeping arrangements, with Ali and I ending up with the couch.  I've slept next to Alison a million times, but I know that this time is different.  This time, she's mine and I'm hers.  

Alison's POV

As Emily and I lay down to sleep, I find myself wrapping my arm around her waist and nuzzling my head into the crook of her neck.  This is the place I call home.  There is no safer place for me than in the arms of Emily Fields.  I try and drift off to sleep but my mind wanders.  I take a chance and whisper, "Em... are you awake?" She shifts so that she's looking down at me, "Yeah... are you ok?"  I smile to myself, "Yeah, I just realized that I never said thank you, for bringing me home.  I would have never come back to Rosewood if it weren't for you."  She slowly starts drawing circles on my back and it sends shivers down my spine, "Ali, you don't need to thank me.  If anything, I should be thanking you.  You chose to let me love you and love me in return.  In one week, you have made me the happiest I have been in two years."  With her words, my heart swells.  I decide to gently leave a kiss on her neck and I feel her entire body stiffen.  I always knew I had the ability to make Emily swoon but now that I finally admitted to my feelings, I realize that I want this just as much as she does. I know the girls are sleeping five feet away but I need her.  I shift so that I'm leaning on my elbow so that I am face to face with her, "Em, I love you so much." I bring my hand to her face and move her hair from her cheek; those brown eyes are something I could stare into for eternity.  I begin to lean in and connect my lips with hers, God have I missed those lips.  She brings her hand to my cheek and I shift so I'm on top. I can feel her smile into the kiss, not at all shocked by my actions.  I deepen the kiss and feel Emily's hands roaming from my back to my hips.  I take it a step further and begin to leave kisses from her jawline to her neck; her hands instantly grab my hips and a moan escapes her mouth. I start to laugh, "Em, you know the girls are right over there, right?"  She looks at me with an irritated look, "well if you didn't insist on driving me crazy, we wouldn't have to worry about waking them up."  I just laugh and leave a small kiss on her lips, "ok, I'll stop. I love you, Em. Goodnight"  I settle back into my original position, knowing damn well I frustrated the hell out of her. I smile to myself, as she wraps her arms around me and kisses my forehead. God, I love her.

Emily's POV

What I wouldn't give to have the barn to ourselves right now.  If it weren't for my best friends being in the same room, my little make-out session with Ali would've gone further.  Ali thoroughly enjoyed driving me insane, she knows the type of power she has over me.  As I kiss Ali on the forehead, I continue to lay there thinking of what lies ahead for us.  Our entire lives are about to change, for the better I hope.  As long as I get to continue to call her mine, I'll be the happiest girl in Rosewood.  That girl will be the death of me, and I wouldn't have it any other way.