CHAPTER 2

Monsta X is announced to film a cf with wjsn. Everything went out fine and all of them enjoyed. But not minhyuk.

Its not because he dont like his partner. What he dont like is KIHYUN'S partner. Kihyun has been smiling too much to his partner and minhyuk cant help it but get jealous.

I thought he likes me, but why is he like that to other girls... Minhyuk is super jealous. And the other members noticed that because minhyuk is known as the loudest but now, he is the most silent.

Minhyuk is in the corner watching kihyun and his partner laugh and play around while his arms crossed in his chest. He look so upset and he cant help it but pout.

The other 5 members saw how minhyuk acted lately. When minhyuk looked at them changkyun just raised an eyebrow.

While kihyun and his partner are playing, suddenly the girl almost fall, they didnt know that there's a piece of block at the floor. But kihyun catched the girl helping her avoid from falling. Kihyun and his partner's fface is so close to each other. Minhyuk felt like he is going to cry.

Minhyuk decided to leave the place early since the filming is done but what minhyuk didn't know is kihyun saw him leave the place while looking upset.

Minhyuk ride in a cab because he cant wait anymore longer. He cant see kihyun being so sweet to other girl anymore. He feels like his heart has been stabbed for a million times.

Minhyuk started crying at the cab. What he didn't know is kihyun is following him.

{a little flashback}
Kihyun's POV

I enjoyed playing around with my partner. She is just like minhyuk. Heh, a girl version. But, minhyuk is more beautiful. He is unique.

W-wait... Speaking of minhyuk.

Im about to look at minhyuk But my partner stepped on a block and she almost fall, gladly, i catched her.

When i look back at minhyuk I saw him leaving... He look so sad and it made me feel bad.

I removed my hands on my partner's waist. When i looked at the other members they give me a 'u better follow him' look.

I ran to minhyuk but he already got in the cab. I get my motorcycle that's parked at the corner. I drive as fast as i can.

{end of flashback}

Minhyuk go straight to his bed. He covered his whole body with the blanket and there, he started, crying.
He remembers kihyun's smile at the girl. He remembers how kihyun laugh with the girl. And he remembers how kihyun hold the girl's waist to avoid her from falling. It breaks his heart.

I thought he likes me. I thought he likes me. I thought he likes me. I thought he likes me. He said he likes me. He kissed me. He owns me. He likes me. But-

Minhyuk's mind has been cut when he heard the sound of the door opened. He heard his breathing.

Kihyun walked slowly to minhyuk who's covered in blanket.

"Minhyuk...." Kihyun started while holding minhyuk's blanket.

Minhyuk's heart skipped a beat.

"Go away." He replied.

Why is he even here?? All i remember is he is flirting with another girl. Why tf is he here??

"Min..." Kihyun said in a low voice.

Minhyuk can feel that kihyun sounds sad so he removed his blanket.

It breaks kihyun heart when he saw minhyuk's tears.

"Babe, why are you crying?" Kihyun asked. Even though he knows why.

"W-why are you so s-sweet to oth-" minhyuk haven't finished what he's saying because kihyun started kissing him.

Minhyuk placed his hands to kihyun's neck, and started kissing him back. Kihyun go on top of minhyuk.

Kihyun kissed minhyuk in the cheeks and stopped.

"Stop worrying about me liking other people," he kissed minhyuk's forehead, "there's only one guy i like," he kissed minhyuk's neck, "I love you, min. Only you." Kihyun said then kissed minhyuk in the lips.

They made out without lust, just full of love.

Minhyuk cuddled to kihyun and started giving marks on his neck. Earning a light moans to the other. Minhyuk is on the top of kihyun.

Minhyuk kissed kihyun hard. He wants to feel kihyun's love. He wants kihyun. He needs kihyun. He loves kihyun. And kihyun mean so much to him.

Minhyuk gave the 5th mark on kihyun's jawline and hugged him. Minhyuk placed his head on kihyun's chest.

"Kihyun is mine..Kihyunnie is mine... Only mine." Minhyuk keep repeating those words and they both fell asleep.