CHAPTER 16

A/N

I've decided to make minhyuk the dominant one in their relationship hehe ^-^

"Okay, you guys KiHyuk soft hours are now open. I am so excited I can't express my feelings through words and I can legit feel my dumb heart skipping a beat like uh... 6 TIMES!" Jooheon said as he's fixing his suit.

"Oh my god. Did you just made them a ship name?" Hyungwon said as he fix Hoseok's tie.

"Yes. HyungWonho."

"Oh m- Jeez... shut up JooKyun." Hyungwon replied earning a light chuckle from Hoseok who is now fixing Hyungwon's hair.

"What about Hyunwoo hyung?" Changkyun asked as he's sitting on a chair with his legs crossed as he is scrolling on his social media feeds.

"I-" Hyunwoo was cut when a beautiful girl walk in their room, leaning her head on the wall.

"Who said he doesn't have a partner? Miss me?" Jihyoo winked at Hyunwoo.

Changkyun's jaw dropped as he threw his phone at the sofa, he then hugged his noona. "I missed you so much, baby kyun kyun~"

Hyungwon immediately ran towards Jihyoo as he gave her a warm welcome hug. "Awe, how's my baby wonwonnie doing? Is Hoseok taking care of my little sleepy baby properly?" Hyungwon nodded fast like a kid as he began sobbing.

Jooheon in the other hand remained frozen as he hold his tie blinking twice. Hoseok snapped him by flicking his fingers. "Is this what we call second chances and new beginnings this 2019?" Jooheon teased at Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo stare at the girl smiling infront of him. She's wearing a night gown, hair styled in a messy bun and her makeup is light but she still looks beautiful.

Jihyoo sat on a chair, crossing her legs, "Y'know Hyunwoo doesn't seem to want me to be like me being here though..."

"But why??" Hyungwon asked. He missed her noona a lot, Jihyoo usually bought her some foods whenever she visit their dorm. Jihyoo, Changkyun and Jooheon usually stays up all night playing video games.

Jihyoo loves cooking ramen for Hoseok, she never even wake Hyungwon up from sleep because she finds it cute. Whenever Kihyun is mad and nagging everyone, Jihyoo is the only one who can't handle her laugh and burst out laughing while clapping her hands making everyone laugh too. But everything seems to change when she and Hyunwoo broke up.

FLASHBACK

"What is wrong with you? Am I not enough?" Jihyoo is crying as she slap Hyunwoo's chest.

"No, please, just let me explain. It's not like that."

"Not like that??? So you're telling me that my boyfriend and bestfriend kissed or some optical illusion of that? That's bullshit, Hyunwoo."

"Baby, please, just listen to me..."

"No. I've had enough. I won't listen to your lies anymore. We're done."

"Jihyoo ya!" Hyunwoo grabbed her arm earning a slap in the face from her. Jihyoo left their dorm crying as she hold her chest.

Ever since they broke up, Hyunwoo became quieter. He changed. A lot. There are times he'll distance his self from the others. There are also moments Kihyun will saw him on his room's floor crying as he look at their pictures together. Monsta X hadn't have a chance to talk to Jihyoo because she had changed her number after the incident.

END OF FLASBACK

"Okay, ew, I don't like flashbacks." Changkyun said breaking the silence.

"Too much tea." Hyungwon replied.

"Kihyun and Minhyuk will surely be happy once they saw you." Jooheon smiled.

"Oh, Minhyuk already know I am coming. He's the first person I saw today before I get dressed." Jihyoo replied.

"Damn that Lee of all Minhyuks, no wonder he never lose his smile the whole day. I thought it was because of Kihyu-" Wonho has been cut by Shownu.

"W-wait, it's Kihyun and Minhyuk's night. Time is ticking, let's go." Shownu said as he's fixing his suit.

"Wow I so can't believe everyone had a dialogue." Hyungwon said as he sat on the chair crossing his legs.

"CHAE HYUNGWON" Everyone in the room said on chorus.

"What? Just saying." Hyungwon sipped his coffee.

Author's Note:

Hiiiiii,, I'm really sorry I haven't updated this story for a long time. I had personal problems :< but everything is okay now and I will try my best to keep on updating this story. I'm really sorry :<

Anyways,, let's be friends

Twt: @hyunghyeoks

Yt: cuddly chae