CHAPTER 11

Minhyuk holds kihyun’s waist as they walk to their room. Kihyun is having a hard time to walk after what happened. The moment they open the classroom door, all the eyes are on them.

“What took you two so long, huh?” Changkyun asked while his arms are crossed in his chest.
“Do we even still need an explanation?” Jooheon smell changkyun’s neck, “Their necks already explained everything.” Jooheon smirked.
“Okay, so who top now?” Hoseok asked.
“Why are y’all so dumb,” Jooheon crossed his arms in his chest. “Kihyun can’t walk properly so minhyuk holds his waist. Of course, kihyun is the bottom.” Jooheon said earning a light slap in his thigh from changkyun.

Kihyun is so embarrassed so he slightly turn his back to hide the redness of his face as he smell the crook of minhyuk’s neck. Minhyuk holds his hair and rub it.

“Do you guys have any plans for this weekend?” Hyunwoo asked.
“No…” The others said in chorus.
“What about we go to a beach. These days are really exhausting, let’s go to a beach and relax.” Hyunwoo said.
“Sounds good to me.” Jooheon smiled.

“These days really are tiring, I like the idea.” Changkyun said. The others just nodded.

---

Everyone prepared their things for the next day. Minhyuk is super excited because he can have more time with kihyun after the busy schedules.
“You seem really happy, babe.” Kihyun hugged minhyuk’s back.
Minhyuk giggled, “Of course, we can have more time together!” Minhyuk happily said.
“I brought a camera and your art materials with me.”
“Oh, it’s going to be fun!!”
Kihyun laughed at minhyuk’s response, minhyuk looks like a kid while clapping his hands.
Kihyun caressed minhyuk’s face as he look at the latter straight in the eyes, “I’d love to take pictures of the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.” Minhyuk blushed as he hold kihyun’s hand in his cheeks. “I love you so much, Minki.”
“I love you too.” Kihyun wonders how minhyuk’s eyes can be so beautiful. Kihyun closed the gap between them as they share a kiss.
Minhyuk decided to sleep next to kihyun because he loves kihyun’s scent. He slept at kihyun’s chest while their hands are intertwined.

Author’s Note:
This chapter is so short sknskns I’m going to make the next chapters long and full of cute stuffs.