CHAPTER 3

"Changkyun, why do you keep running away from meeee" Jooheon said while catching changkyun.

"Why do you keep running to me, bro??" Changkyun asks while running.

The two teenagers are running like kids in a circle at the living room. They look cute but if kihyun caught them like that.. uh oh.

"Why are you like that? Are you rejecting my feelings?" Jooheon playfully asked. Its a joke but they both knew it's not.

While the two rappers are running around in circle. Hyungwon went to the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

It made jooheon stop running.

"Hyung, can i have some popcorns?" Jooheon asks in a cute way.

"NO. THIS IS ONLY FOR ME AND HOSEOK. IF YOU WANT SOME GO TO A GROCERY. AND MAKE YOUR OWN." Hyungwon said in a cold way earning a giggle from wonho.

Hyungwon went to the sofa and started leaning to wonho while his left hand was intertwined to hoseok's left hand. The two "love birds" are watching a movie.

Meanwhile, shownu was alone at the corner. Deep sighing. Shownu felt alone because there are too much PDA happening to their dorm every single day.

Shownu went upstairs. He want to play around with Minhyuk. Minhyuk is the only guy that can make shownu happy. He loves minhyuk's bright smile.

When he went to minhyuk's room. His heart almost break to half when he saw Minhyuk on top of kihyun naked. Their bodies covered with blanket.

Shownu left the house with a sad face.

--------

The other five members decided to go out of the house to shop. They left minhyuk and kihyun alone.

Minhyuk is still asleep while kihyun was the one who prepares the breakfast.

Kihyun went to their room and tries to wake minhyuk up.

"Minki ah~" kihyun started, "wake up, babe.." he kissed minhyuk's neck.

Minhyuk opened his eyes and started smiling while blushing. Kihyun's face was an inch close to him.

"I prepared breakfast." Kihyun said while kissing minhyuk's cheeks. Earning a light giggle to the other.

"I.. I am hungry.." Minhyuk replied.

The two started eating alone.

"I cooked something for you!!!!!!!" Kihyun said excitedly.

Minhyuk don't know what to feel because he dont like the feeling.

Kihyun went to the corner of the kitchen and get a plate full of cucumbers.

Minhyuk almost choke to his food.

"Yaaaa~" Minhyuk started. Kihyun just grin in response.

"You know, you're too much," Minhyuk placed his arms in his chest "Just because i love you doesnt mean you can do this kind of betrayal to me." Minhyuk said while pouting.

"This tastes good. Believe me." Kihyun replied while walking to minhyuk holding a plate of cucumbers.

"No. Its the devil's food."

"B-but-"

"I said its the devil's food."

Kihyun looked down. You can see in his face that he is upset. Kihyun prepared this meal so much. He researched the best tasting cucumber meal ever.

"Hyunnie..."

"No. Dont worry. Im okay. I just researched and prepared for five hours. Nothing much. Really. Im okay." Kihyun says in a cold tone.

"Then, why are you sad?" Minhyuk asks as he sat behind kihyun.

"Its just, i prepared this meal for you, why dont you just give a little taste," kihyun get a cucumber and eat it, "when wonho gave you a cucumber, you ate-" Kihyun havent finished his sentence because minhyuk kissed him.

Kihyun was shocked. The cucumber is still in his tongue. And what shock him most is, minhyuk sucked his tongue with cucumbers in it.

Minhyuk ate the cucumbers from kihyun's tongue.

"Hmm... It does tastes good." Minhyuk said then started kissing kihyun.

He placed kihyun in his lap and started sucking kihyun's neck.

Kihyun is slowly grinding to minhyuk's lap earning a soft husky moan to the other.

Their make out sessions ended when they heard that the members are here.

What they didn't know is, shownu saw them.