CHAPTER 7

Author's Note:

I LOVE KIHYUK SO MUCH MY HEART HURTS SKNSKNS

This chapter is going to be a little fluff uwu im so excited aaa

Kihyun is the one who woke up first. The moment he saw minhyuk in his arms sleeping, he feels like he just saw an angel. He can't help but stare at his beauty. Minhyuk is indeed the most beautiful person his eyes ever laid on and after realising that he's his-

Wait, he's not yet mine. He's not officially mine.

He suddenly realize that minhyuk is not yet his boyfriend. He decided to make a move and ask him to be his boyfriend later after the other woke up. But for now, Kihyun just keep on staring at minhyuk's beauty.

Kihyun caressed minhyuk's face and kissed him in his forehead.

"I'm so lucky to have you, I love you so much..." Kihyun said while still staring at minhyuk.

Minhyuk opened his sleepy eyes and started smiling.

Kihyun smiled with an awe because minhyuk looks so innocent and an angel.

"Good morning, hyunnieee~"Minhyuk hugs kihyun earning a light chuckle from the other.

"Good morning, min..."

"Im going to ask you something." Kihyun started. He grabs minhyuk's hand and give them a kiss.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Kihyun asked.

Minhyuk is so happy he almost tear up. He kiss kihyun in the lips. "Of course! I love you so much!" Minhyuk said and immediately hugged kihyun.

Kihyun gave minhyuk the rose. "I love you more, min."

Minhyuk smelled the rose while smiling.

"Get dress, while im preparing the breakfast."

Minhyuk just groaned and still not getting up.

"Do you want me to dress you up?" Kihyun said, arms cross as he lay his body in the wall looking at minhyuk.

Minhyuk giggled. "Fine fine."

Kihyun may not give minhyuk the best effort to confess, he already know that minhyuk is already the happiest. And kihyun is already happy whenever he sees minhyuk happy.

---

After minhyuk finished dressing up he quickly go to the kitchen to see kihyun cooking. He hugged kihyun in the back.

"I hate you," Minhyuk kissed kihyun in the cheeks. "My ass hurts." Minhyuk pouts.

"That's what bad boys get."

"I would love to be a bad boy, then." Minhyuk replied.

Kihyun finished cooking and faced minhyuk. "You sure, babe." Kihyun hold minhyuk's waist.

"Aish, aish, I'm jokingg~" Minhyuk giggled as he started hugging kihyun while smelling his neck.

Minhyuk loves kihyun so much and he is so so happy he is already his.

Hoseok appeared outside their room rubbing his eyes "Aren't we too early for pda? Wait is it that what it called?"

Hyungwon appeared at hoseok's back and gave him a back hug while smelling hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok just smiled in response facing the latter.

"Y'all are too sweet, awe." Jooheon appeared outside their room.

Changkyun appeared at his back having a hard time to walk properly.

"Y'know, people, it's too early for skin ship and stuff..." Changkyun rubbed his sleepy eyes. Jooheon just chuckle and grabs his waist pulling him forward.

Before Jooheon can kiss changkyun, hyunwoo appeared at the door. He looks a little pissed. He has everyone's attention.

"Oh, Hyunwoo, how's-"Jooheon has been cut when he saw marks on Hyunwoo's neck.

"Whoa, whoa, hold up, do you...have a girlfriend, hyung?" Hoseok asked looking confused.

Hyunwoo groaned, "Ugh, Dammit that girl." Hyunwoo went straight to his room acting like there's no one else in the dorm.

"O...kay?" Kihyun started. "What just happened?" Kihyun looks so confused.

Author's Note:

Okayyy who's the girl? Neither do I know lmfao sknskns