CHAPTER 13

.
A/N: I’m really sorry for being inactive for so long and not updating this story for a long time huhuhu im sorry loves! I’m so going to finish this story because I’ve already started a hyungwonho and jookyun fic hehe anyways let’s go back to the story.

Kihyun’s point of view

“In the name of the almighty’s name would you please place your things properly?” I’m nearly losing patience.

Goddamn this kids especially this Lee Jooheon don’t know how to maintain cleanliness in a place how the hell does changkyun liked him, I glance at Jooheon who is now cleaning his things, Changkyun went to him with handkerchief to clean the sweats in his forehead while smiling . Damn, where is my baby minki…. 

“Guys I bought some snacks outside, look lOOK!” Finally, he’s here...

I turn around to face him “Bab-“I was cut when I saw him. He is the cutest thing I saw today.

His hair on the side is tied in pig tails and has a candy on his mouth while holding 5 paper bags.

I immediately walk to him to help him, he giggles when I kissed his right cheek after.

Everyone changed to their swimwear. Gladly, I bought a lotion and a sun block for these cunts ,… I first put lotion on Jooheon’s back who is arguing with changkyun because of the said chips last night. Should I tell them that its minhyuk and I who ate the chips? Nah, never mind let them be, kihyun. Let them be.

Minhyuk is the last one who changed and I swear to God I legit can’t take my two seeing eyeballs on his bulge and im like damn…. Ugh, I need a water to drink.

Seems like minhyuk noticed that I’m looking at his down part. I’m sorry okay, I can’t help it… He went to me with the smirk in his face I swear this boi had to stop before I combust. He lean in whispering to my ear, “You know you can have this dick anytime you want, right?” He kissed the crook of my neck before leaving me and joining the members in the beach.

Wait, wait I haven’t put lotion in his body yet….

A/N: I’m sorry this is too short sknskns