CHAPTER 9

Author’s Note:
I smell a smut…

It’s been weeks since the incident happen and since that day kihyun became more protective at minhyuk. Wherever they go, he always has his hand either at minhyuk’s waist or hand. He always has his eyes at minhyuk and minhyuk is loving it.
Today, they’re filming their dramarama mv. Kihyun can’t take his eyes off minhyuk because minhyuk’s beauty is over flowing with his black hair. Minhyuk in the other hand, can’t take his eyes off kihyun because kihyun looks good in his new hairstyle. He looks sexier in minhyuk’s eyes.
- - -
It’s been two weeks since the mv was released. They went back to Deokspatch University. Minhyuk can’t take his eyes off kihyun since 2 weeks ago. Kihyun’s body has been good lately. Kihyun look good in his new hair color while his forehead is showing. Kihyun looked even sexier when he wore a suit.

The teacher started the lesson but he can’t help but imagine his dick inside kihyun. Damn, he wanted to top but kihyun is just too much. But now, he won’t waste a time anymore. He haven’t wanted kihyun like this before.
I am going to top this time.
---
Monsta X’s next class is PE. They are going to play soccer. Minhyuk is good in soccer and he will use his skills to swerve kihyun.

Minhyuk has been doing great at soccer. After the first game, minhyuk get the bottle of water kihyun gave him. Minhyuk drank the water in front of kihyun. He let the water slide in his lips to his jaw to his adam’s apple. Kihyun licked his lips while looking at minhyuk with more serious look.
Minhyuk bath his self with the water remaining. Minhyuk get the face towel and rub it to his head. Minhyuk licked his lips to remove the water at the corner of his lips. Minhyuk is seducing kihyun.
Kihyun laid his back and started smirking while looking at minhyuk with his lustful eyes.

Minhyuk went back to the game. He can see kihyun smirking at the corner of his eyes. Minhyuk mouthed yes.

After the game, monsta x went to the locker room to shower.
Minhyuk showered slowly, doing it on purpose.
Kihyun is waiting for minhyuk to finish. After a few minutes they’re the only two left and that’s minhyuk’s plan.
After minhyuk showered he walk to the lockers pretending like he didn’t see kihyun. Kihyun’s eyes travelled at minhyuk’s body. Minhyuk’ shoulder became broader this days, minhyuk works out this days and he gained six - packed abs.

“What are you up to?” Kihyun asked.
Minhyuk jut smirked.
Kihyun stood up. He face minhyuk, laying his back at the locker.
“You kno-“Kihyun has been cut when minhyuk hold his waist pinning him on a locker. Minhyuk hold kihyun’s hands and placed it above him.
“I’m wondering,” Minhyuk started. “How come I haven’t fuck you yet?” Minhyuk looked at kihyun’s lips.
Kihyun gave him a serious look with lustful eyes.
Minhyuk began kissing kihyun roughly. He sucked kihyun’s neck leaving marks.
“Turn around.” Minhyuk stated. Kihyun obeyed and did what minhyuk said.
Minhyuk kiss kihyun’s shoulder. While his hands are travelling at kihyun’s thigh.
“T-there’s a lube in m-my locker.” Kihyun stuttered.
Minhyuk smirked as he went to kihyun’s locker.
“You’re prepared, huh.” Minhyuk said as he went back to give kihyun kisses at his neck.
“I brought those just in case you finally want to fuck me.”
Minhyuk sucked kihyun’s jaw before he unbutton kihyun.
“Kihyun,” Kihyun moaned when he felt the other’s hand in his crotch. “I want you to call me, daddy.” [a/n: *chokes*]

Author’s Note:
Okay, enough with the fluff. The smut is back so get ready.