CHAPTER 15

MH POV

I burst out laughing while holding my stomach. “Ah, you really, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you should have saw yourself.”

Gosh, my whole body hurts for laughing, damn… My laugh was cut when I felt hard heat from my skin. The heat turned into slight pain. Yoo Kihyun is slapping my chest, shoulders then my legs.

When I turn to face him I burst out laughing again. His face is so red and he looks so mad. “I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU LEE MINHYUK! I HATE YOU AAAAA!” He keeps hitting me.
I hold his both hands and I lay him down at me. “You are really precious, Kihyunnie…” I kissed his lips softly and we stayed like that for some few moments.

---
“The flowers are so beautiful, Minki looooook….” He grabbed my hand and we went to a garden full of colourful flowers. The place is so warm and the scent is just like heaven. Paradise.

Kihyun quickly opened his camera and started taking pictures. I stare at him with a smile on my face, “But not as beautiful as you.” I whispered.
I sit on the grass as I open my shoulder bag. I place my art materials beside me neatly because Kihyun might beat me if I make a mess. I started sketching on my board.

As I was sketching the flowers in front of me I heard a snap. I look around to see what that is and as my gaze went to where the sound came, my eyes met the eyes of my love, Kihyun. He was taking pictures of me.

“A nice view, right?” I joked. Kihyun laughed and he take another picture before he went to my side. He lay his head on my shoulder.

“That’s beautiful…” Kihyun said while looking at my artwork. I just smiled then I continue sketching. I then add color to it by using poster paints. Kihyun lay his whole body in the grass as he was looking at the pictures he took earlier. I smiled at the sight, I am confused which one is the art. My painting or Kihyun?

When I finally finished painting, Kihyun took a picture of it. The next is me holding my painting with a big smile on my face, and behind the camera, I can see the brightest smile that made this place more warm and soft.

It’s already afternoon and the sun is starting to set. Kihyun and I are looking at the pictures while lying on the grass when suddenly my phone rang. I immediately stood when I saw the caller’s ID. “Babe, I’m going to answer this call for a sec, okay?” Kihyun nodded, “Go ahead, I-im going to fix your art materials for you.” He replied with a smile on his face. I smiled back as a response.

I walk far from kihyun as I answer my phone.

“Yes? Is it ready already? Make sure the place is perfect this is for my baby.”

“Yes sir… Also, the other members are already fixing their selves…”

“Ok good, everything is settle then. Thank you.”

I ended the call and quickly went towards Kihyun. I kissed Kihyun’s cheek and he jumped in the air because of shock. His cheeks are blushing that made me chuckle, “Let’s go?” He nodded in response then kissed my cheek tiptoeing a little.

Yoo kihyun, I’ll make sure you’ll won’t forget this night….