CHAPTER 8

Kihyun prepared the breakfast whilst minhyuk is watching him with his hands on his chin. Minhyuk adores kihyun’s beauty since no mercy era. Until now, he just can’t believe they’re already a couple.
“Hyunnie,” Minhyuk started. “Aren’t we gonna tell the members that we’re already a couple?” Minhyuk asked.

Kihyun gave him a smile and said, “Min, whether we tell them or not, they already know.”
“B-but how?”

“If we can hear their moans last night so can they. Damn, you’re so noisy last night.” Kihyun smirked.
Minhyuk looked down. He is blushing a lot again.

Kihyun chuckled. “I’m done preparing, go call the members so we can eat.” Kihyun stated. Minhyuk nodded and went to their rooms.

Minhyuk first went to hyunwoo’s room but hyunwoo excused that he is tired from work and he can’t join breakfast. Minhyuk went next to Hyungwon and hoseok’s room. His jaw dropped when he saw Hyungwon on top of Hoseok kissing him. Minhyuk doesn’t know what to do so he went to changkyun and jooheon’s room.
Minhyuk mouthed “You gotta be kidding me” silently when he saw Jooheon on top of changkyun kissing his neck while holding changkyun’s hands above him.

Minhyuk doesn’t know what to do so he went back to kihyun to ask for help. Kihyun sighed and cleared his throat in the loudest way as possible. He hold minhyuk’s waist.
“YOU HORMONAL PEOPLE, ITS ALREADY 10:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING WHY DON’T YOU SET THOSE SEXUAL DOINGS ASIDE AND NOT LET GOD’S BLESSING (FOOD) WAIT. DON’T MAKE ME GRAB Y’ALL BY YOUR COLLARS!” Kihyun shouted.

All they heard was chuckles. Kihyun looked at them so serious when the other members went to them.
“What,” Jooheon started. “I bet you also do those.” Jooheon smirked.
Minhyuk bit his lip while Kihyun almost get his other slipper from his feet and hit Jooheon but Minhyuk stopped him laughing. Kihyun began smiling when he saw minhyuk hugging him while having the most adorable smile ever. He then realized that minhyuk is the only one who can remove his stress and stuff.
After a few minutes they started eating.
---
After they ate, they started cleaning. Kihyun is assigned to the dishes, Jooheon is assigned to sweep the floor, changkyun, Hoseok and Hyungwon is assigned to the living room and minhyuk for the plates.
Minhyuk drop the plate and it scattered to pieces hitting his feet. Minhyuk almost screamed in pain. When kihyun heard minhyuk shout, he quickly went to minhyuk and carry him bridal style. He placed minhyuk in the sofa.

The other members are shocked. Hyunwoo even wake up from his sleep and quickly went to the living room.
Minhyuk’s tears started falling from his eyes. And kihyun doesn’t like the sight of minhyuk crying in pain because it breaks his heart seeing minhyuk sad.
Kihyun caressed minhyuk’s face, “Shh… It’s okay, I’m here.” Minhyuk suddenly calm down. He just hold kihyun’s left hand.

Kihyun mouthed fuck when he saw the pieces of glass at minhyuk’s both feet. Minhyuk really is in pain.
“STOP LOOKING AND QUICKLY GET THE FREAKING FIRST AID KIT.” Kihyun shouted.
The other members ran and started gathering all the materials needed such as ice, band aids, and the whole first aid kit.
Kihyun kissed minhyuk to stop him from crying. “Shh, it’s okay…”
Kihyun began getting the pieces of glass at minhyuk’s feet.

“Ouch, it hurts.” Minhyuk said about to cry again.

Kihyun’s heart is almost breaking as he caressed minhyuk’s face again. “Don’t worry, I’ll do it slowly and I’ll be very careful.” Minhyuk just nodded.

Kihyun slowly continued getting the pieces of glass, once he’s done he started cleaning the blood. After a few minutes, minhyuk’s feet is okay. Kihyun kissed minhyuk at his forehead and minhyuk gave him a smile.

“I’m so happy you’re here.” Minhyuk said and hugged kihyun. The other members smiled with an awe including hyunwoo.
“Be careful next time okay, I don’t want to see you cry.” Kihyun said as he give a minhyuk a kiss.

Author’s Note:
Minhyuk is super cute and sensitive he must be protected at all cost uwu