CHAPTER 6

[A/N: WARNING! CAUTION! OPPA KINK! I REPEAT OPPA KINK!!]

P.S GRAB A PRIEST AND A BIBLE BECAUSE THIS IS SMUT Y'ALL.

Minhyuk is about to get changed when kihyun appeared at his back holding his waist. Kihyun smelled Minhyuk's neck and whispered something to his ear.

"We're not done yet, remember?"

Kihyun kissed minhyuk's jaw to his neck to his collarbone. Minhyuk just bit his lip in response.

"You're such a very bad boy..." Kihyun said.

Minhyuk doesn't have any idea.

"What?" Minhyuk asked.

Kihyun faced minhyuk to him and pinned him to the wall.

"I saw you," Kihyun pull minhyuk in his collar so their faces are inches apart. "Flirting with another boy."

"Who? Jarred?? He is our classmate. He asked m-"Minhyuk has been cut because kihyun placed his hands in his neck, almost choking him.

"He. Touched. Your. Thigh. And. You. Just. Smiled." Kihyun said giving him a more serious look.

"I-im sorr-"Minhyuk has been cut again.

"No one touches my property." Kihyun said then gave minhyuk many more marks from his jaw, Adam's apple, neck, & collarbone. Minhyuk hold kihyun's hair as he give him marks.

"I think someone deserves a punishment..." Kihyun said and faced minhyuk.

"W-what do you mean?" Minhyuk stuttered.

"I know you know what I mean." Kihyun smirked.

Minhyuk just bit his lip as he touch his skirt.

"So, do you want to be punished?"

"Y-yes kihyun..."

Kihyun tsk-ed.

---

Kihyun threw minhyuk in the bed. He started kissing minhyuk as he unbutton minhyuk's shirt.

"Tonight," Kihyun grabs minhyuk's hair, "I want you to call me oppa." Kihyun smirked. Minhyuk looks so innocent yet his eyes are full of lust.

Minhyuk licked his lips, "Yes, oppa."

Kihyun threw minhyuk's shirt once he finished unbuttoning it. Kihyun just smirked at the sight. Minhyuk looks so innocently hot.

Minhyuk grabbed kihyun by his collar and started to kiss him. Minhyuk kissed kihyun's jaw leaving marks there. He started unbuttoning kihyun's shirt impatiently earning a light chuckle from the other.

Once he finished unbuttoning kihyun, he gets kihyun tie and placed it at the back of kihyun's neck as he brings him forward giving him a lustful kiss.

Kihyun broke the kiss as he started kissing minhyuk from his collarbone to his abs. Minhyuk is a moaning mess. He wants kihyun right now.

"Oppa, I w-want you..." Minhyuk moaned.

"Be patient babe."

Kihyun placed his hand inside minhyuk's skirt. He holds minhyuk's thigh for few seconds then he started rubbing his hands to minhyuk's crotch.

"O-oppa... please..." Minhyuk moans again.

"Please what?"

"O-oppa please... punish me please..." Minhyuk nearly begging.

Kihyun rubs minhyuk crotch faster.

"Beg."

Minhyuk gulped and started, "Oppa...please, f-fuck me..." Minhyuk begged.

Kihyun smirked and stood. He made minhyuk faced backwards.

He slapped minhyuk's ass and started kissing it.

"Is my babe impatient already?"

"O-oppa please..."

Kihyun inserted one finger at minhyuk's hole earning a small groan from the other.

"Damn, babe, you're so tight..."

Kihyun inserted one more finger and started scissoring minhyuk.

Minhyuk's moan became louder he keeps moaning kihyun's name.

"So impatient, huh." Kihyun slapped minhyuk's ass one more time before he whisper something to the other's ear. "You are only mine. And no one will touch you ever again."

"Y-yes oppa."

Kihyun get a condom and a lube. After a few minutes he kissed minhyuk's ass and started going inside him.

Minhyuk's moans became louder and louder every time kihyun spank his ass.

"F-faster..."

Kihyun smirked and did what minhyuk said. Kihyun hold minhyuk's neck, nearly choking him as he move faster.

"Babe, you're so tight..."

Minhyuk just moaned kihyun's name in response. Minhyuk is near so he told kihyun that he's coming. After a few moments, kihyun and minhyuk both came.

---

Minhyuk lay his head to kihyun's chest and started drawing patterns.

"I love you, hyunnie."

They both heard two different moans. They both chuckle when they realized that the other members are also busy.

"I love you too, min." Kihyun placed a kiss at minhyuk's forehead and they both fell asleep.

[A/N: After smut a little fluff? sknsknskn im sorry if im playing with yall feels. The next chapters are going to be full of fluff~]