CHAPTER 5

It’s the foundation day of Deokspatch University and all of the students are preparing their own activities.

Other students gathered at the main entrance of the school to see monsta x.

All of the girls giggled when hoseok winked at them. Hyungwon quickly intertwined their fingers after the sight.

“Minhyuk-ah~” A girl started. “You look so sexy and handsome oppa~” Said the girl.

Minhyuk felt so flattered because he loves being called sexy, so he said thank you and gave her a flying kiss then smiles. Kihyun saw minhyuk’s response.
Kihyun grabs minhyuk’s thigh and whispered something to his ear.

“You’re going to wear a maid dress later babe, you better not do things that you’ll regret afterwards.”

Minhyuk feels like he is going to melt because kihyun’s hand is still in his left thigh.

---
Jooheon drops everything he is holding.
“IT’S TIME TO DRESS UP.” Jooheon said while looking at changkyun.

The butlers dressed up first, it took them 25 minutes to dress because kihyun is nagging jooheon that he is wearing his shirt in opposite ways.

“HOW THE FREAKING HELL DID YOU CHOOSE TO BE A BUTLER IF YOU CAN’T WEAR A BUTLER UNIFORM PROPERLY? I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS.” Kihyun nags at jooheon.

“I-“Jooheon has been cut.

“FUCKING SHUT UP.” Kihyun said cutting jooheon’s response.

Once they’re done, Minhyuk and Hyungwon fixed their boyfriends uniform.

“So you’re not going to help me with my uniform??” Jooheon asks changkyun.

Changkyun stopped playing the game in his phone and looked at jooheon. “No.”

Jooheon just smirked and slowly walks to changkyun earning a ‘what’ look from the other. Jooheon grabs changkyun’s chin using his finger. “You’re going to wear a maid dress, remember?” Jooheon smirked.

Changkyun gulp and suddenly started fixing jooheon’s uniform.

“OKAY. OKAY. IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIDSSSSSS!!!” Jooheon said stopping changkyun.

Hoseok and kihyun suddenly smirked at their boyfriends.
“Go get ready babe…” Kihyun said to minhyuk’s ear.
Hoseok grabs hyungwon’s waist pulling him forward “You’ll look good in a maid dress, kitten.”
“I’ll be waiting for my maid.” Jooheon whispers at changkyun.
---

After a few minutes, Hyungwon, Minhyuk and Changkyun finished dressing up. They all earned a ‘wow’ look from the 4 guys waiting.

Minhyuk feels so shy because kihyun has been staring at his long legs with black stockings on it while smirking, it makes Minhyuk blush a lot more.

The three maids walk slowly to the chairs at the back while looking at the floor while the four guys following them with their eyes making the 3 guys nervous.

The principal went to their classroom to see what they are going to prepare.

“Oh, it’s a roleplay and games!” The principal said while looking happy.
“Yes.” Jooheon replied.
“Okay, after dressing, please go down so you can prepare your games, we have reserved you a big space.” Said the principal.

“Thank you, we’ll be down in few minutes.” Hyunwoo said.

After the principal went out, the four guys quickly looked back at the three other guys wearing maid dresses.

“Wow, you look hot…” Hoseok said looking at Hyungwon who seems avoiding his gaze for a while now.
“And beautiful...” Jooheon said while looking at changkyun’s eyes.
“And innocent…” Kihyun said while looking at Minhyuk.

---
Minhyuk went up at the classroom because he said he is going to get something. Which is a lie.

--
MINHYUK’S POV:
All of us went down to prepare our games. I can’t prepare properly because kihyun keeps staring at me.
“Um, guys, I’ll go back upstairs because I forgot to bring something, I’ll be back in few minutes.” I excused.
The truth is, I’m not going to get something, I just don’t know, I just feel like I have to go to the classroom.

When I’m about to close the classroom’s door, kihyun appeared while smiling in a sexy way.

“W-why are you here? D-do you also f-forgot s-something?” I’m stuttering so much. I know he’s going to follow me though… wait, wait what am I talking about? Dammit kihyun.
Kihyun didn’t say anything and locked the door. He grabs my waist and pinned me in the nearest wall, looking at my lips tinted red.

“I know you didn’t forget anything…” He started kissing me while holding my waist.
At first, the kiss was slow but it became so rough and hard after few moments. I moaned when I feel kihyun’s hand in my thigh. He kissed my jaw then started sucking my pale neck. I hold kihyun’s hair to sign him he is doing well.

After leaving marks, he carries me, still not breaking the kiss. He sat on a chair and I’m on his lap. I can’t help but grind unto him. He moans in the silent way as possible. He began to suck my Adam’s apple and left a mark there. His hands are travelling to my legs to my ass.

He grabs my ass while kissing me hard. I can’t help but suck his neck after. I grind on him faster, his moan became louder so I just smirked. I hold the back of his neck and kiss him.

“You’re doing good, babe...” Kihyun said breaking the kiss. “But…” He stopped me from grinding by holding my waist. “Today, isn’t the right time…” I looked at him. “We’ll continue this later.” He said then smirked.

----
Monsta X finished their games. They are now preparing to leave.
--
Hyunwoo has to do something, so he go straight to the company while the other members are at their dorm preparing to sleep. [A/N: or are they?]

Minhyuk is about to get changed when kihyun appeared at his back holding his waist. Kihyun smelled Minhyuk’s neck and whispered something to his ear.

“We’re not done yet, remember?”