CHAPTER 12

Minhyuk was the one who woke up first. He began rubbing his eyes then stopped when he saw kihyun next to him sound asleep. He started embracing the latter as he place a kiss on kihyun’s forehead.

Minhyuk smell the other’s neck and smiled. Kihyun smells like thousands of flowers and minhyuk loves it.
“Wake up, it’s sunny!”
Kihyun opened his eyes when he saw the latter in his arms.

“This is so familiar…” Kihyun smirked.

“Y-you…W-wh- I-I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU.” Minhyuk felt the heat in his cheeks making kihyun laugh out loud.
Kihyun laughs as he began to rub the latter’s hair, “Look at this little ball of sunshine blushing awe…”

“S-STOOOOOPPP”

The two started their day laughing.

--
Jooheon pushed their door open using his feet with a big smile on his face, “EHEM! TODAY IS GOING TO BE A GREAAAAAT~ DAY BABY!” Jooheon started dancing, “LESGOW Y’ALL IM EXCITED!”

Minhyuk looked surprised while kihyun looks pissed as he raise an eyebrow to the guy dancing infront of them.

“WHO. THE HELL. TOLD. YOU. THAT YOU CAN JUST INVADE SOMEONE’S PRIVACY? YOU ALMOST RUINED OUR DOOR, YOU CRAZY LITTLE BUTTHEAD!”

Minhyuk started laughing at Kihyun’s response.
“Oh, oh OHH! I GET IT BABY! YOU TWO ARE HAVING SOME TIME UHUH!” Jooheon started wiggling his eyebrow as he tease kihyun, “YOU... TWO-“Jooheon was cut when kihyun throw a pillow in his face.

“YOU… STOP CALLING ME BABY, IM OLDER THAN YOU FOR GOD’S SAKE THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!” Jooheon started running back to his own room leaving kihyun mad and minhyuk trying his best to hide his laugh.
Kihyun released a deep sigh when Jooheon left. “Goddamn...” Kihyun started.

“Hehe don’t mind him, anyway today is going to be a great day! We will eat together and draw and take pictures together and swim together and-“Minhyuk has been cut when Kihyun gave him a soft kiss in his lips.
“We will have fun together.” Kihyun said.

Minhyuk nods in response then hugged kihyun tightly. He began to stare at the latter. Kihyun is the most beautiful person he had ever seen and he adores and treasure him so much even more than his art materials but not dambi, his puppy.

--
“All the lunch and snacks are packed. All the things are ready. It’s time to leave, everyone.” Kihyun stated.
“YESSIR!” Minhyuk jumped infront of kihyun with his hands holding tightly the side lace of his backpack. “I’m sooooo excited! Please move a little faster.” Minhyuk said to the other members who are still fixing their selves.

After few more minutes, everything is done. They all went to the van, Hyunwoo sitting next to their driver while texting someone at his phone, Hoseok and Hyungwon at hyunwoo’s back (Hyungwon is sleeping at Hoseok’s arms) Jooheon and Changkyun sitting next to Hyungwon having a slight argument on who secretly ate the last chips at the refrigerator, and, Minhyuk and kihyun at the back, Kihyun looking at pictures of minhyuk’s candid shots in his camera and Minhyuk listening to music while playing a game in his phone.

“Why won’t she just let me live, damn…?” Hyunwoo said while looking at his phone.
“She?” Jooheon asked loudly, trying to get everyone’s attention.
“Hyung, you are … very different this past days. Is everything alright?” Changkyun asked.
Hyunwoo faced his friends, “Is everything good already? Have you guys not forgotten anything?” He changed the subject.
Hoseok smiled because he knows something is up.
“Yep, everything is packed already. We’re good to go.” Kihyun replied as he brush his hand to minhyuk’s hair who is sad for losing the game he’s playing in his phone because he was distracted by jooheon’s ‘SHE?’
“OH TODAY IS GOING TO BE AN EXCITING DAY!” Minhyuk said aloud raising his both hands. He made everyone smile even the driver. (Especially kihyun y’ALL MY KIHYUK HEarT iz combUZTINGGGGGG)

---
It took them an hour and a half to get to the beach hyunwoo choose. Minhyuk opened the van’s door (A/N: lol idkifimrythELP) as big and as hard as he can making a loud noise causing Hyungwon to wake up with his eyebrows raised.

“Dude, chill.” Changkyun said. “Relax, baby.” Jooheon said to Minhyuk earning an ‘excuse me but wtf’ look from changkyun and kihyun making Jooheon shut.
Minhyuk didn’t mind the argument in his back. He looked at the whole view of the paradise, he jumped outside the van while stretching his arms, “IT’S SUNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!” Minhyuk shouted while his hands in the air.

Hyunwoo went out of the van. He smiled as he rub Minhyuk’s hair for being adorable.  Kihyun can’t help but get jealous so he went out of the van as fast as he could and placed his arm in the latter’s neck.

“Yeah, you’re right this place is really beautiful”, kihyun went closer to minhyuk’s ear whispering, “but not as beautiful as you.” Making minhyuk blush a little.

Minhyuk faced Kihyun, he looks at him straight in the eyes, “Let’s go?” Minhyuk asked kihyun as he offer his hand. Kihyun nodded as he take min’s hand as they run towards the beach.
Jooheon went out of the van, bending his head a little as he offer his hand to the guy who’s chewing a gum while checking his social media. “Shall we?” Changkyun can’t hold his smile as he take the other’s hand.

Hoseok looked at the view outside their van. He looks at Hyungwon who is rubbing his eyes, “Let’s go sleeping beauty.” Hyungwon groaned, “Just 5 minutes please.” He cling onto Hoseok’s arm and fell asleep again. Hoseok giggle as he rub the other’s hair.

Hyunwoo’s hands is in the side of his waist, “This really is a beautiful place. Thanks Mr. Gyu for driving us here.” He said to the driver with a big smile on his face. “Anything for my boys.” Mr. Gyu replied.

Hyunwoo smiled returning his look at the view of the place. His smile faded away when his phone rang. “What do you freaking want Jihyoo?” Hyunwoo’s jaw clenched as he walk away from the van.

AUTHOR’S NOTE
The boys’ fun is getting started but hmmmm Jihyoo???