Marvel

It was 8:45 am when I woke up. I saw a light from my phone so I looked at it, it was a message from Tom.

Tom: Good morning darling have a wonderful day!

I smiled. I was in a good mood. Better than yesterday's. I walked downstairs. Tom looked at me a laughed because I looked like a wreck from just waking up.

"Good morning."

I said as he handed me a glass of orange juice.

"You have a meeting to go to."

"What meeting?"

"The one you have with Joss."

"Oh yeah! Today's Monday."

I finished my juice and went upstairs to brush my teeth. Then I took a shower. I got out and brushed my hair. I went to my room and put on black skinny jeans and a black and white checkered t-shirt. I went back to the bathroom and dried my hair. After drying my hair I went back down stairs to make myself a cup of coffee.

"We have to go its 9:34."

I grabbed my coffee and got into the car. Before we even got to the studio I had finished my coffee. We drove off to the studio. When we got there we saw two others walk in. We got out of the car and entered the building. When we got in the building everybody was staring at us. My face turned red.

"Are you ok?"

Tom asked.

"Yea I'm fine."

"Miss. Hiddleston"

The man at the front desk said.

"Uh yes."

"Right this way."

Tom and I followed the man. We went into a small room with a round table and four chairs. There was already a man in the room. It was Joss Whedon, the writer and director of The Avengers. I sat next to Joss and Tom.

The man that lead us had left the room.

"Hello Tom and Lexi."

"Hi Joss nice to see you again."

Tom said.

"Hello Joss."

I said

Tom sat in silence.

"Well so would you like to be in the film Avengers: Age of Ultron?"

"YES!"

I said without even thinking. Joss handed me a script and told me to study this.

"I'm am looking forward to this."

I said.

"Great. We start filming May tenth. Do you have any questions or concerns?"

"No not right now."

"Well if you do just give me a call and I will be glad to answer them."

"Ok."

"See you May tenth."

"Ok see you."

"Bye Joss."

Tom said.

"Bye Tom it was a pleasure to see you again."

We left the building to go in the car. Before we got into the car Tom stopped and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you, you got your first movie role!"

We go into the car and headed home. I walked into the house. When I got in the house I put my script on the table and went to the refrigerator. I browsed the fridge for a few minutes then I closed it.

"Lexi, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"

"Can we just stay home?"

"Of course we can!"

I walked up the stairs to my room. I walked to my dresser and found a pair of shorts because it was quite hot out and I left the shirt on. When I was done I went back down stairs. My phone went off. I looked at it, it was a text from Robert.

Robert: Congrats kiddo you got your first movie role! Welcome to the Marvel Universe

Me: thank you, I am looking forward to being with you on set.

"Do you want to play a board game?"

Tom asked

"Yes, I love board games!"

"I have Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Checkers, and Sorry."

"Monopoly!"

I said very exited.

We sat on the living room floor. We set up and stared to play. We made a deal the loser has to eat a spoonful of cinnamon. I was winning at first but then I stared to lose. Tom was winning.

"Pay twenty five dollars."

I payed the twenty five dollars in Monopoly cash to Tom. We were playing the game for two hours. Tom did win and I lost. Tom walked over to the kitchen got a spoon and cinnamon. I poured the cinnamon in a spoon and ate it. I ran outside to spit the cinnamon because I didn't wanna get the house dirty. Tom was laughing at me. After the cinnamon challenge Tom made dinner. Tom made grilled cheese.

I ate my grilled cheese quite fast.

"Some one is hungry"

He said, followed by an ehehe.

After dinner we sat down for a little bit and watched Pirates of the Caribbean, one of my favorite movies. When the movie finished it was 10:09 pm so I went to get ready for bed. When I was done Tom was already in bed. I got to my bed and cuddled up in the blankets. It took me a while to fall asleep.