Read Through

The rest of the month went by fairly fast. Her days were just like the others, going to school. It was now October.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ugh"

I hit the button on the alarm clock and sat up in bed. Today it was October second, I had to be at the studio today. I got out of the bed and took a hot shower. After my shower I changed into leggings and a red and black plaid shirt. I brushed my hair and dried it with the towel. I went back to my room and grabbed my book bag because I would need to do school work that I was missing. I also grabbed my phone and put on a pair of sneakers. I walked downstairs and put my bag on the table. Then I looked through the fridge and pantry for food to eat. I grabbed a apple and cut it up into slices. Then I walked to the table and ate it. As soon as I finished Tom came downstairs. Tom made him self a breakfast while I went through my twitter. After he ate it was time for me to leave. Tom and I got in the car and drove away. When we got to the studio I got out of the car and said bye to Tom. I walked into the studio and asked where to go. The lady at the front desk gave me directions. I walked into the room and saw a bunch of tables with seats. I looked for the seat with my name on it and sat in it. A few minutes later more and more people came in. I recognized some people but not all of them. As I was looking at the script I heard the chair next to me move and then someone sit. I looked over to where the person was.

"Lexi?."

"Benedict?"

As he was about to speak the director spoke saying it was time to start. We had to introduce ourselves to the large group of people. First it was the man next to me.

"Hi, I'm Benedict and I play Andrew."

Everyone clapped. Then looked at me signaling that it was my turn.

"Hi I'm Lexi and I play Caroline."

----------------------------------------------

After everyone was introduced we started to read through it. I highlighted my lines as we went through. I had quite a few. It was now time for break. Some people got up and left for food I waited until the line was shorter to get my food. I came back with half a ham sub. I pulled my school work out of my bag. I started with Math, my worst subject. I had no clue what was on the paper.

"Ugh I don't understand."

I mumbled quietly to myself.

"Do you need help?"

I heard Benedict ask.

"Uh yea sure."

----------------------------------------------

The break was over. I got too carried away with my work I forgot to eat my sub. We kept reading through the script. When we finished it was three. I put my stuff away and pushed in my chair. I walked outside and looked for Tom. I spotted the car and walked to it and got in.

"How was your day?"

He asked.

"Good I guess..."

"That's good."

We drove home. When we got home I looked through the pantry. I grabbed a bag of pretzels and sat at the kitchen table and did some more of my school work.

----------------------------------------------

By time I finished my work it was almost five. Tom was cooking dinner. When dinner was done we sat at the table and ate. After dinner I sat and watched a movie. When the movie was done I went to bed. It was only eight when I went upstairs and got ready. I had to go to bed early because filming started at five am tomorrow.