Emergency

"LEX WAKE UP!"

I heard Tom yelling my name and shaking me.

"What!"

I said a bit angrily because he woke me up.

"We have to go."

Tom said throwing jacket to me. I put on the jacket and grabbed my phone.

"Come on hurry up."

Tom said. I was now alert and moving. I noticed it was still dark out and Tom looked a bit tired. I followed Tom outside and to the car. When I got in the car I still had no idea what was going on. The whole car ride was silent. The car pulled into a parking lot and came to a complete stop. Tom and I got out of the car and headed inside the building. The building was a hospital.

To be honest I started to get a bit panicky because I didn't know what was happening.

"W-What's going on? Why are we here?"

I asked Tom with slight panic in my voice as we enter the building. He looked at me with sadness and worry in his eyes.

"You're mom..."

He said somewhat quietly. I didn't say anything back I just looked at him. We walked up to the front desk and Tom asked about her. The lady told us to sit in the waiting room. I sat next to Tom in the waiting room for minutes which seemed like hours.

"Miss and Mr Hiddleston?"

A tall man who I assumed was the doctor called our names. We got up right away and walked to him. He told us that my mom was out with her friends and while she was driving home she got in a car accident. She had a broken arm and many cuts and bruises. It was five in the morning and I was in my pajamas at a hospital being told that my mom got in a car accident. Yes I may have been mad at my mom but I still cared for her. I felt my eyes start to tear up. Tom hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. The doctor continued to talk. He said my mom would be fine but had to be careful. He lead us to the room my mom was in. She seemed happy to see me and Tom. After a few minutes of the doctor telling all three of us about the pain medication and stuff like that we were able to leave. Tom checked her out of the hospital and went home. Tom insisted she stayed at our house for the day. When we got home it was almost six. I sat on the sofa chair and my mom sat on the couch while Tom was in the shower. As I was sitting on the sofa chair watching tv my eyes were feeling heavy. Within ten minutes I was asleep with curled up on the sofa chair.

----------------------------------------------

When I woke up it was nine forty five am. I was still on the sofa chair but I had a blanket. I didn't have a blanket so someone must have put the blanket on me while I was sleeping. I got up and walked to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. Tom and my mom noticed that I was up. I made my tea and sat at the table next to Tom and across from my mom. After I finished my tea I went upstairs and got cleaned up. I took a hot shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I had changed into a pair of regular skinny jeans and a captain america t-shirt. I started to walk downstairs until I tripped and started to roll down the stairs. Today wasn't going to be a good day was it? Once I landed at the bottom step I noticed Tom was there to see if I was ok. I was fine really. I got up from the floor and made my way to the living room. It was only eleven and I was already having a bad day. As I was sitting on the living room I started to think of some pretty good drawing ideas, I found a notepad and a pen and I jotted them down.

----------------------------------------------

It was now dinner time. Tom, my mom and I all sat at the kitchen table eating soup. No one really talked durning dinner, there was a few things said but not much. After dinner I helped clean up and then I went to the living room to get my drawing idea list but I noticed it wasn't where I had left it. It was in my moms hand she was reading the list.

"These are wonderful ideas!"

She said looking up at me handing me the list. We ended up having a conversation about my art work. After I went upstairs and found my sketch book and started to draw. I drew for hours and hours until I finally finished the drawing. Well almost, I still had to color it. I got out a box of colored pencils and colored the picture of the giant dragons. The picture was now colorful and beautiful. I looked at the clock and noticed it was getting late. I put my sketch book away and got ready for bed. I yelled down a good night to everyone then went to bed.