Filming

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I looked at the clock. The bright green numbers on my clock showed four twenty five am. I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I got in the hot watered shower and washed up. When I got out of the shower I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a grey sweater. I brushed my hair and dried it with a towel. Then I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was ready I grabbed my phone and bag then went downstairs. I started to make my self a small breakfast. An egg with toast. As I was sitting at the table eating Tom came down. After I finished eating it was time for me to go. I had to be at the studio at five. We got in the car and drove. Tom dropped me off in front of the studio. I got out of the car and walked in the studio. I headed up to the set. Once I got to the set I searched for the trailer with my name on it. As I was looking for it I ran into Benedict.

"Good morning Lex."

"Good morning Benedict."

We had a quick chat then I went on my way to my trailer. When I walked in I found a make up artist and a bunch of clothes on a rack. The make up artist introduced herself then she told me to sit in the chair in front of the mirror. I did as she told. She started doing my hair and make up. She made my curls soft and wavy instead of my normal curls that looked like curly fries. The make up was light. I had eyeliner and a light colored eyeshadow on. She walked over to the rack and looked for the outfit that I would be wearing for filming. She handed me a pair of black skinny jeans with an off white sweater and a dark red scarf. Then she handed me a pair of black flats. I walked to the bathroom and changed into the clothes she gave me. After I changed she told me I was ready to film. I walked out of the trailer and went to the set where everyone else was. We started filming.

After every hour of filming we had a five minute break.

----------------------------------------------

After seven hours of filming it was lunch time. They had tables set up with food. I grabbed a plate and silverware and put fruit salad and a chicken cutlet on it. I sat down at one of the tables and got out my history text book. I ate and did my work. After I finished eating I continued doing my work. The director told us we had three more hours left. I put my stuff back in my bag and went to the set. We continued filming. It was now three thirty and we were done for the day. I walked back to my trailer and changed into my clothes from before and also took off the make up. I grabbed my bag and phone and exited the trailer. I said bye to everyone then walked outside. I couldn't spot Tom's car so I called him. Right when I dialed he pulled into the parking lot. He spotted me and pulled up. I walked over to the car and got in. We drove home talking about our day. When we got home I was so happy. I went upstairs to my room and took out my school work. Books and papers were scattered all over my bed. As I was doing the work I started to get tired. I fell asleep with papers and books all over my bed.

----------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was momentarily confused. I then remembered that I was doing work and I fell sleep. I got out of bed and picked up all the books and papers that fell on the floor. I started to feel hungry. I looked at the time, it was five thirty. I walked downstairs and saw Tom making dinner. When Tom was done I sat at the table and ate with him. After dinner we went to the park. We walked around for a little bit until Tom saw an ice cream shop. We walked to the ice cream shop. When we walked in the little bell on the door rung. Some of the people in the shop turned to look at us and others just ate there ice cream. I ordered a peanut butter cup ice cream cone while Tom got a chocolate ice cream. After we got our ice cream we left the shop and walked around the park again. It started to get dark so we decided to go home. When we got home I sat on the small couch chair while Tom sat at the table doing work. I turned on the tv and put on Doctor Who. I watched a few episodes until it was nine pm. I got up and went upstairs to go to bed.