Premiere

The last few weeks went by fast. They went by how they normally would. It was now the day of the Avengers premiere. I was both excited and nervous. When I got out of bed I went straight downstairs.

"Good morning!"

Tom said when he saw me.

"Morning."

"Do you want to go for a run with me this morning?"

He asked.

"Yeah sure, let me get ready and we can go."

I went upstairs and changed into gym shorts and a gym shirt. I put on my sneakers and grabbed my phone and headphones. I went back downstairs ready to go. We left the house and walked to the park. Once we got to the park plugged in my headphones and played music. I started to run. Tom and I were going the same pace for the first five minutes. Tom started to run faster than me and I tried to catch up. Once I caught up to him I was almost out of breath. I started to slow down while Tom was still going fast. He noticed that I was next to him anymore. He looked back and walked over to me. I was trying to catch up on my breath.

"I forgot my water."

I mumbled to myself. I guess Tom heard me because he handed me his water bottle. I took the bottle and took a sip, then handed it back. After I caught up on my breath I started to run again. I eventually ran past Tom, but not for long. After a twenty minute jog we went back home. As soon as a walked through the door I went straight to the fridge. I heard Tom chuckle. I grabbed an apple and started to eat it. While I was eating the apple Tom went and took a shower. Ten minutes later Tom was out of the shower. After Tom was done taking a shower I went up and took a long shower. After my shower I put on regular blue shorts and a red plain tee shirt. I dried my hair with a towel and kept it down.

----------------------------------------------

It was now five pm and the premier was at six. I went upstairs to get ready. When I got to the bathroom I decided I would start with my hair. I left my dark brown curls down and took some of the prices of layered hair and put them in a poof at the top of my hair. Then I did my make up. I put on some black eyeliner and a light colored eyeshadow. Then I put on a pinkish color lipgloss. After my hair and make up was done I put on my dress. I looked in my closet for a pair of shoes. I found a pair of black shoes that matched with the black bow on the light peachy, nude colored dress. Then I grabbed my black and off white colored clutch bag and put my phone in it. Once I was completely ready I went downstairs. To be honest I was nervous, this was the first premier I was ever going to. There were going to be a lot of people and lots of cameras. Tom noticed that I was nervous. He gave me some advice about the premiere. After the advice we took a picture together. Right after a limo came to pick me up. I sat in the back of the limo by my self. Fifteen minutes later the limo came to a complete stop and the driver opened the door for me. I stepped out of the limo trying not to fall or anything. Once I was completely out I saw a bunch of people screaming and a lot of flashes going off. I started to walk down the carpet. I greeted fans, signed things for them and took pictures. Once I got to the end of the carpet I was greeted by Scarlett, Chris E. and Mark.

"You look gorgeous!"

Scarlett said to me.

"Aw thank you, you look wonderful."

I heard loud screams coming from the fans. Some one arrived. I looked over and it was Robert Downey Jr. He made his way over to us. Soon Chris H., Jeremy and Joss arrived. An interviewer came and asked me questions.

"Hi, today we have Lexi Hiddleston at the Avengers two premiere. I have two questions. One how is it being at you're first premiere? And two how is it being with the cast of the Avengers?"

"Well uh it's actually pretty fun, but a little scary. Being with the Avengers cast is amazing, they are all such nice and wonderful people."

"Well that's all the questions I have for you, have a wonderful night."

"Thank you, you too."

After that interview I went to the next on. I did three interviews then I had to go back to the cast for pictures. We all stood next to each other for a group pictures. After our pictures we went and watched the movie. I sat next to Robert and Scarlett. When the movie started I couldn't help but feel excited. During the movie Robert kept making funny comments and I tried not to laugh. When the movie was done we had to go back to the carpet. I was nearly blinded because the light was so bright. They did a couple more pictures and then I left. I got in the limo and went home. When I got home it was almost eleven. I opened the door and then locked it when I got inside. Tom noticed I was home and asked me how it was. I gave him my answers then I went upstairs to get ready for bed. Once I was in my pjs I went to bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.