Bee sting

I woke up at five am to take a shower and get ready for filming at six. Scarlett was in the shower when I woke up so I laid back down. When it was five thirty I got up and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white and blue floral shirt. I got in the shower a washed up. After my shower I put on my clothes and dried my hair with the towel. By the time I was done it was five fifty six. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone because it was time to go. I walked to a cab with Scarlet and Joss. The car ride to work consisted of talking and my stomach growling. Once we got to work, instead of going directly to my trailer to get ready I went to the food table and grabbed an apple. After I grabbed an apple I headed to my trailer. When I got to the trailer the hair and make up artist greeted me warmly. I sat in the chair as she did my hair and make up. Once I was ready she sent me out to film. We were filming another action scene today. After an hour and a half of filming we took a five minute break then went back to work. It was a hot day outside so we had to take many breaks. Durning filming a bee started to buzz around me. I tried to swat it away but it wouldn't leave. Suddenly I felt a pain in my arm. My skin was getting red and itchy and I was swelling up. I had trouble breathing. The crew had noticed and Joss called nine one one immediately. When the ambulance got to the set they took me to a hospital. I was having an allergic reaction to the bee sting. The doctors gave me a shot and told me to stay on the hospital bed while they contacted Tom. Everyone else was waiting outside in the waiting room.

----------------------------------------------

Tom's Point of View

I was at a meeting for a new movie when I got a phone call. Everyone looked at me, I swear I shut the ringer off. I took a quick peek at the phone screen. It was a number from New York, a hospital number.

"Uh I have to take this."

I said excusing my self from the room. I quickly answered the phone.

"Hello?"

I said.

"Hello is this Mr Tom Hiddleston? This is Doctor Amy."

A female voice said.

"Uh yes Doctor, is every thing ok?"

"Lexi is in the emergency room she got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction. She is fine now and she can leave in an hour."

The doctor and I talked for a little bit then she gave the phone to Lexi. I talked to her for about five minutes making sure everything was fine. I had to hang up because I had to go back to this meeting.

----------------------------------------------

Lexi's Point of view

The doctor went out to the waiting room to tell them that I could leave in a hour and they could come into the room. Every one came into the room. I was still laying in the hospital bed. They all made sure I was ok. The hour went by kinda fast. The doctor came back in and told me that I could leave but before I could she told me I had to go to the pharmacy to get an epi pen to carry with me and I shouldn't wear sweet scented purfume or lotions. After that I was then free to leave the hospital. Joss signed me out. Instead of going back to filming Joss called it a day. Chris E. offered to come to the Pharmacy with me to get my epi pen. We got in a cab and told the driver where to go. Chris and I got to the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if they had epi pens. As soon as we payed for the epi pen we left. When we got to the cab Chris suggested that we get Chinese take out for everyone. When we got to the restaurant we ordered orange chicken, fried rice, sesame chicken and white rice. When the food was ready we payed and went back to the hotel. I invited everyone over to Scarlett and I's hotel room. Once everyone was over we split up the food and put on a movie and sat either on the bed or on the floor. By the time we were all done eating it was almost six. We spent the rest of the night playing games and telling funny stories about ourselves. It was a pretty fun night I kinda didn't want it to end but I was really tired. After everyone went back to there rooms I quickly changed and went to bed.