Filming

"Ughhh"

I mumbled to myself as I got up and out of bed. I looked at the clock it was 6:00 and I was surprised that I got up on time today. When I got out of the bed I headed towards the dresser to get some clothes. I put on a pair of black shorts and a Green Day band tank top. I put my phone in my back pocket and then I walked to the bath room. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I walked downstairs and I saw Tom sitting at the kitchen table with the news paper.

"Good morning!"

Tom said happily as I approached the kitchen.

"Good morning."

I said not as happily as him. I walked over to the fridge to see what there was to eat. I wasn't even that hungry. I decided to make my self a cup of tea. I walked to the table and sat across from Tom. He put the news paper down and looked at his watch. I had to leave in about a ten minutes to get there on time. I put my cup in the dishwasher and then I sat back down. The ten minutes passed by quickly we got in the car and drove to the studio. When we got to the studio Tom dropped me off at the door. I got out the car and waved bye to Tom.

"Don't forget to pick me up later!"

I yelled to Tom as I was walking to the door.

"I won't, don't worry!"

He yelled back to me and then drove off. I entered the studio. I greeted everyone in the studio. I walked over to my trailer to get ready for filming. After my make up, hair and costume were done I went to the set. After filming for hours Joss decided it was time for us to have a break. We all headed to the break room and sat at the tables. I sat at the end of the table. Scarlett was sitting next to me and Robert was across from me. During the break Tom came and visited us. He pulled up a chair next to me. Tom brought me a romain lettuce and apple blended drink. I said thanks to Tom. I started to drink it and surprisingly it was really good. After about six minutes Tom had to go to a interview. After he left we had five minutes left of break. The rest of the break went fast and so did the rest of the afternoon. This next part of the movie was to be filmed out of Los Angela's. Tomorrow night we were traveling to New York to do some filming. We were going to be there for nine days. I went back to my trailer to put my regular clothes back on. I took off the make up as best as I can then I put my hair back up in a high ponytail. I walked out of the trailer and said bye to everyone. When I got outside the studio I saw Tom's car. I walked up to the car and got in.

"You remembered!"

I said. Tom giggled.

"Yes I did."

He asked how filming was and I gave the same answer as normally, good. We drove home. When we got home I took a really quick shower to get the rest of the make up I never got off. When I got out of the shower I put on sweat pants and a sky blue v-neck t-shirt. I walked downstairs. I saw Tom and Benedict sitting at the kitchen table. While walking to the table I greeted them trying not to yawn. I was kinda tired from filming today and not sleeping much last night. I sat at in the chair next to Tom. It was almost nine. I was listening to their conversation but I wasn't paying attention much because I started to zone out. Soon my head was rested in my arms on the kitchen table. I fell asleep faster than I expected. An hour or so went by and I was still at the table sleeping when I was awakened by Tom.

"Lex wake up..."

"Lex come on its time for you to go to bed, you can't sleep on the table."

I looked up and I shook my head, I wasn't really fully awake. I got up and started to walk upstairs. He said goodnight and headed to his room. I changed and went to bed. I had a full night of sleep and that made me happy.