Another Day

My alarm clock went off at the normal time. I got out of bed and looked through my dressers for clothes. I put on black leggings with a white button up shirt and a light grey sweater over it. Then I looked through my closet and found my doc martens and put those on too. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then straightened my hair. After I was ready I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Tom was already up like normally. I got out some bread and put it in the toaster. As I was waiting for the toast I made my lunch. My toast popped out of the toaster. I ate my toast and watched the news. It was now time for me to go outside.

----------------------------------------------

It was the end of third period. As I was about to go to my fourth period class I realized I had to stop at my locker. When I was at my locker a girl with blond light curls bumped into me.

"Watch where your going!"

I didn't say anything I just ignored her. I shut my locker and went to my class. When I got to my class I sat in a seat and got my stuff out. This class went very slowly. It was my least favorite class, math. After math I had to go to gym. In gym we had to get our pictures taken for our ID cards and the yearbooks. We had to sit on the bleachers until we got our named called for our picture. My name was called. I walked up to the photographer and handed her my ticket with my name. I stood up straight with my hands behind my back and a smile. She took the picture and showed me it. I went back to the bleachers and sat down. I played on my phone for just about the rest of the class.

----------------------------------------------

It was now lunch time. I sat at the table and got out my lunch. Indio came with a few of his friends and sat at the table. One of his friends started talking about football. I wasn't really paying much attention to them. I saw the light on my phone go off. I looked at it, it was a message from Tom.

Tom: You have a meeting today at 2:45 about a new movie. I will pick you up from school at 2:15.

Me: Ok, I will see ya latter.

I put my phone down and continued eating my lunch. After lunch I went to art class. I sat down and got out my sketch book. As I was waiting for class I started drawing in my sketch book. For almost the whole class I was drawing instead of paying much attention to the teacher. When the teacher was done talking everyone one got to work. I got out my supplies and go to work too. At the end of class I grabbed my bag and left. I walked outside and looked for Tom. I spotted him and walked over to the car, got in and buckled up.

"How was your day?"

Tom asked.

"Pretty good.. How was yours?"

"That's good and I didn't do much."

We were almost to the studio.

"Do you know what the movie is about?"

I asked.

"I have no idea, sorry darling."

When we got to the studio Tom and I walked in. Tom waited in the waiting room while I was at the meeting. The meeting was about an upcoming movie and I played one of the main characters. I started filming on October second. Once the meeting was done the director came and talked to Tom about filming and stuff for me. Since I would be missing school I would have to bring school stuff with me on set and do the work during break. We left the studio and headed home. It was four o'clock when we got home. I went upstairs to take a shower. After my shower I changed into a tee shirt and plaid pj pants. Tom was just getting started on dinner when I came down. When dinner was ready I sat at the table with Tom. The spaghetti was good and filling. After dinner I went and did what ever homework I had. I had math home work which was kind easy. When I finished my home work I went downstairs and watched some tv with Tom.

----------------------------------------------

Once it was nine I brushed my teeth and washed my face then headed to bed. The bed wasn't so comfy for me tonight.