School Day

The past two months have passed quickly. Lexi filmed or went to school while Tom was doing interviews and reading over a script for his new movie.

----------------------------------------------

"Wake up! You have school today."

I heard Tom say from outside my room. I got out of the bed and the first thing I noticed was the sunrising. I looked out the window for a few minutes then headed into the bathroom to take a shower. After I took a shower I changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones band tee shirt. I then dried my hair and put it in a high pony tail and brushed my teeth. Once I was dressed I grabbed my school bag, a sweatshirt and my phone then went downstairs. I placed my school bag on one of the chairs in the kitchen and made myself a breakfast. I got out the toaster and bread. As I was making toast Tom came downstairs.

"Good morning!"

He said happily.

"Good morning."

I said back. My breakfast was now ready. I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. I began to eat my breakfast while Tom was drinking tea and reading the newspaper. When I finished my food I cleaned up my plate and then made myself lunch for today. It was now time for me to go out to my bus stop. I put on my sweatshirt and grabbed my bag then went outside. My bus came to a stop. I got on the bus and sat in the first seat. Once we got to school I went straight to first period. We were each assigned a author to do a research project on. I got Shakespeare.

----------------------------------------------

Fourth period is about to start. I honestly hate math class, it's boring and sometimes difficult. I was sitting at my desk doodling on my paper almost the whole class. This class always seemed like the longest class, I couldn't wait to leave. Twenty minutes later the bell rang. Next was fifth period.

----------------------------------------------

It was now eighth period, lunch. I sat at my regular table with the same people. I opened my lunch and started to eat it. After I ate my lunch I started to do some home work. After lunch was over it was time for art. As soon as I got to class I sat down. Once the class actually started he told us to get our projects out. My project was of a tree with leaves and a pond and clouds in the background. I got started right away. The period went by super fast. I cleaned up my stuff and waited for the bell to ring. When the bell rang everyone exited the classroom. I walked to the bus and sat in the front seat. Ten minutes went by and we are just about to leave. When I got home I saw Tom's car in the driveway. I walked in the house and put my bag on the kitchen chair.

----------------------------------------------

It was now six thirty. I finished my homework and ate my dinner now it was time for me to do some exercise. I went up stairs to change really fast. After I was changed Tom and I headed out the door. We walked to the park within ten minutes. I put in my headphones and started to play some music. Once we got to the park Tom and I started to run. My pace started to pick up a bit when a faster song come on, White Wedding by Billy Idol. I was now about two feet in front of Tom but not for long. After the run it was seven twenty five. We walked home. Once we got home I ran up into the bathroom to take a shower.

----------------------------------------------

It was now almost nine o'clock. I went upstairs to go wash my face, brush my teeth and put pajamas on. Once I finished it was time for bed. I yelled good night down to Tom and then went to bed.