Going Home

The rest of the week went by fast. Now it was time to go home. We got on the plane at seven am so that means we land at twelve, just in time for lunch.

----------------------------------------------

When we got to the airport Tom was waiting at baggage claim for me. When I saw him I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"How was New York?"

Tom asked.

"It was great we had a blast."

"That's good."

We went and found my suit case. After we got my suit case we got I'm the car and left. In the car we talked about New York a little bit more. When we got home it felt so nice to be home. I walked to the laundry room and put all the clothes in my suit case in the washer and washed them. I had almost forgot that I bought something from New York for Tom. I carried the little bag into the kitchen and handed it to him.

"This is for you."

He opened the bag and held the Loki statue in his hand. He gave me a hug.

"Thank you! This is amazing!"

He went upstairs and put it on his night stand. When he came back he asked me if I wanted lunch. I said yes but I told him I would make it. I looked through the refrigerator and pantry to see what there was. I got out a box of pasta and small pot. I then filled the pot with water. When the water was boiling I put the pasta in. I then got out another small pot to make cream sauce. Once they were both ready I mixed them together. I got out two bowls and put pasta in them. I set them on the table. I called Tom to tell him lunch was ready. We sat at the table and ate. The food was pretty good for me making it. After lunch I went to wash up the dishes but Tom insisted he did them because I cooked lunch. After he washed the dishes he suggested we went to the park. The park is always fun. When we got to the park a little girl ran over to Tom and hugged his legs. He giggled. She was so adorable. Her mother ran over and apologized. Tom and I continued our walk. As we were walking I noticed all the wonderful things. I stopped for a moment and pointed to the set swings and ran over to them. Tom came and joined me. I started to swing up higher and higher. Tom started to swing too, but not to high. After ten minutes on the swing we walked around the park once more until we had to go. When we got home it was three pm. I walked into the house and went upstairs into my room. I quickly changed into a pair of black sweat pants and a pink t-shirt because it was getting cold. I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch. I looked through the channels and found something to watch.

----------------------------------------------

It was now six pm and Tom was cooking dinner. He made chicken with a side of corn. We sat at the table and ate our dinner. After dinner we cleaned up I went upstairs. Tom was downstairs doing something and I was reading a book upstairs. I finished reading my book that I started a few weeks ago. It was almost nine pm so I brushed my teeth and threw my hair in a ponytail. I said goodnight to Tom and then I went to my room and into my bed.