Interviews

"Lex wake up!"

I heard Tom say.

"Ughhhh!"

I turned around and went back to bed. Tom pulled the blanket off of me.

"Get up you have an interview in twenty minutes."

I sat up and got out of my bed. After I got out of bed Tom left the room. I looked through my clothes and found something to wear. I put on light blue skinny jeans and a mint green sweater. Then I went to the bathroom and put my hair up in a high ponytail and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was ready I went down stairs. It was time to go. I grabbed my phone and a granola bar and went out to the car. Once Tom and I were in the car we drove to the studio. When we got to the studio Tom dropped me off and told me he would be back in a few minutes. I asked the man at the front desk where I was supposed to got. When I got to the room I was being interviewed a young lady greeted me. We got started on the interview right away.

"Hello, I just have a few questions to ask."

"Hi, and ok, ask away."

"How does it feel to be an avenger?"

"Being an avenger is cool! They save the world, avenge stuff and eat shawarma."

"Ok and did you ever think you would get the part for the movie?"

"Uh honestly I didn't know."

"Yesterday was your first premiere, how was it?"

"It was fun, I liked it."

"And one last question, how is it working with the cast avengers?"

"Wow everyone seems to ask that question, but it's really fun and there all great people."

"Well thank you for answering the questions, have a great day!"

"You too, bye!"

After the interview I got up and left. Tom was waiting outside in the waiting room.

"How was your interview?"

Tom asked as we were leaving.

"It was good."

"That's good."

When we got to the car I sat in the passages seat like normally. The drive home took fifteen minutes. When we got home it was twelve forty five. I walked straight into the kitchen and looked through the fridge.

"I'll make lunch in a minute."

I heard Tom say behind me.

"Ok"

I said and closed the fridge. Tom got stuff out to make lunch. I walked over to stove to help. After we cooked lunch we ate it. Then after lunch I grabbed my sketch book and water colors and put them in a bag. I went back downstairs and asked Tom if we can go to the park. He said yes. We walked to the park. Once we got to the park I found an open bench near a tree. I sat on the bench with Tom. I got out my sketch book and opened up to a clean page and started to sketch the tree. Tom was watching me draw. After I sketched the tree I got my water colors out and painted the tree. The painting took about a half hour. Tom watched and talked to me almost the whole time. I was now waiting for it to dry. As I was waiting for it to dry Tom and I just sat there watching our surroundings. When the painting dried I closed the sketch book and put it in my bag. We got up and started walking out of the park. We got home a few minutes later. When we got home I put my bag upstairs and went back downstairs. It was almost three pm and I had no idea what to do for the rest of the day. Maybe I'll clean my room, maybe I'll read, maybe I'll take a nap or maybe I'll draw some more. I did all of those things. Tom was confused on why I was bouncing around the house doing a bunch of random things. When I finished them all it was six pm. Then I decided I would cook dinner. I cooked dinner for Tom and I. After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen. I was running out of things to do. Tom suggested I should sit down for a few minutes. I ended up sitting down for a two hours. Then I went upstairs and took a long warm shower. After my shower I put on my pjs and then brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went downstairs and said good night to Tom then went to bed. Instead of actually sleeping I played on my phone for about a half hour then I went to sleep.