Sick with Secrets... and Feelings?

Jimin's POV
(Jimin dreaming)

"Yoongi~" I call from the bottom of the stairs. "Breakfast is ready!" Yoongi comes out of the nearest door to the staircase wearing a long sleeve black turtle neck and a pair of black skinny jeans. Today he decided to wear his thick black framed glasses which make him look so proper and sophisticated.

He descends down the stairs and greets me with a hug at the bottom.

"Good morning Jiminie" he smiles winking at me.

"Let's eat, you have work soon" I smirk kissing his cheek. 'Wait... did I just kiss his cheek? Never mind.' I go to the dining room and we sit to eat, then I realize that this isn't my house.

"Yoongi? Where are we?" I ask.

"This is our house Jiminie, are you Okay?" He asks placing his hand over mine.

"Y-Yeah perfectly fine." 'Oh I get it I'm...'

I wake up with a longing in my heart as if what I dreamt was something I want... but I don't remember. Looking up I see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Yoongi's heavenly face fast asleep.
His warmth is comforting, I almost don't want to move, but looking at the time it seems his mother will be home soon and they haven't eaten since the morning.

"Yoongi-ah wake up" I smile, shaking Yoongi slightly. Despite his shaking Yoongi doesn't budge just snuggles into my neck. "Yoongi~ wake up, my mom will be home soon and we haven't eaten."

Slowly Yoongi begins to groan and his eyes open and almost immediately a smile spreads across his face.

"Hey Jiminie." I blush instantly and turn away scratching my cheek.

"Let's go get cleaned up and I'll make some lunch" I stutter.

"Alright, mind if I use your shower?" I nod and he heads upstairs to the bathroom, I grab him a towel and wait for him I'm my room.
Why am I so nervous? What did that dream do to me... more importantly, what was it. And why can't I remember?

Yoongi enters the room with just a towel around his waist and water droplets falling from his damp hair.

"Hey Jiminie do you have any extra clothes?" Yoongi asks.

"Y-Yeah I actually have some that don't fit anymore so you can keep them. Hold on I'll get them, they're in my closet." OMG I need to stop stuttering, man I am so stupid I scold myself as I search through my clothes. Finally I find them, a long sleeve black turtle neck and some black jeans. Wait... black jeans, black turtle neck? That feels a familiar.

"Here, these should fit, I'll go cook some lunch" I smile.
What is wrong with me?