Something Abnormal

Slight Smut

As I fix up lunch I continuously think about my dream though no matter how much I search I can't find any memory of it. All that I can see is black, the only thing left is a warm calming feeling whenever I see Yoongi.

Without realizing it Yoongi has walked up right behind me and is looming over my shoulder.

"What are you making?" Yoongi asks. I shiver as his breath tickles my ear until he laughs.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask bumping him lightly with my elbow.

"Because you shivered at the slightest touch. What, did I scare you?"

"No, you just breathed in my ear is all it tickled." Yoongi begins to tickle me and I laugh as I desperately try to get out of his grasp. He unintentionally corners me and pins me against the wall, our lips only an inch apart. I oddly don't feel afraid but excited. He leans closer closing his eyes then stops, then I kiss him hungerly my mind completely blank as if all it want is him.

All it want is Yoongi. I wrap my arms around his neck and he does the same with my waist kissing me back just as rough. He moves me placing me on the counter as his kisses move from my mouth to my neck sucking savagely leaving dark purple hickeys all over. My moans escape me and echo through the kitchen, my head flying back almost instinctively to allow him more room to explore. He stops and looks at me, flushed and out of breath when he slowly leans in and...

"Jimin~ I'm home" my mother calls. We immediately break apart and I go back to cooking and Yoongi sits at the table as if nothing happened, but before she enters the kitchen I quickly button up my shirt to hide my hickeys. As she enters I turn away to prepare the dishes as she sits at the table.

"Hey Yoongi~ how ya doing, and thanks for taking care of Jimin" my mother smiles.

"No problem Mrs.Park it was fine and I'm happy to help. Besides I should be the one to thank you for helping my family unpack" Yoongi replies.

"Of course it was a pleasure." My cheeks return to their normal colour and I am able to face my mom as I put the food on the table and sit across from Yoongi.

"This looks good" Yoongi grins grabbing his chopsticks. I am speechless, what just happened a few minutes ago? Damn it!
"Jimin? Are you alright?" My mother asks.
"Y-Yeah fine" I smile weakly. Yoongi reaches across the table and places his hand on my forehead and cheek.

" No fever, that's good" Yoongi smiles. He sits back and begins to eat and I do too, though my appetite isn't very good so I eat as much as possible before cleaning my dishes. When done I clean the table not looking at anyone or anything but the floor and the sink. I begin to feel dizzy and my eyesight becomes blurry and I fall and crash on the floor... lights out.

Yoongi's POV

It was a delicious lunch, Jimin's cooking is very good, though he seems to be out of it for some reason, maybe he's sick again and needs to rest before something bad happens.

"Are you alright?" Mrs.Park asks.

"Yes I'm fine, I'm just worried about Jimin, he has been a bit weird lately and I'm concerned for his health" Yoongi sighs.

"I think he's fine, everyone goes through troubled times, he'll get through it" she smiles. Suddenly a huge thud startles us and when I look over I am horrified to see Jimin pale as a ghost and unconsious.