Ch.17

Yoongi wakes up in the hospital. Not remembering how he got there or what happened until he sees Jimin laying in a hospital bed. Multiple machines are hooked up to his body as well as bandages wrapped around his head and torso.

The one thing that frightens Yoongi the most is that Jimin has a breathing tube down his throat.

Unable to move he only stares in horror as tears stream down his face like a river. His face is pale and he feels like vomiting again.

He closes his eyes and lays back down on the visitors couch playing with his hair to calm himself.

He looks at Jimin again and sighs and begins to cry again until he hears the door open and pretends to sleep.

"How is he doc?" Mrs.Park sobs.

"Yes luckily he sustained very little damage considering the amount of force a car can impact. His ribs broke puncturing his left lung and he fractured his skull just above his right temple. Rest assured he is going to recover and no severe damage to his head."

"Thank you, and how is Yoongi he blacked out at the scene I had his father being him here" Mrs.Park sighs.

"He must have gone into shock but also has severe fatigue which caused him to faint. He will be monitored and possibly admitted but for now he's resting. I think I'll have a quick look."

The doctor walks over to Yoongi who is now half asleep from exhaustion and he just listens as the doctor checks his pulse and heart beat.

Next he feels a hand on his forehead and then a sigh before footsteps lead away from him.

"He has a fever and judging by the tear stains on his face he woke up recently then went back to sleep after crying. I'm going to have a nurse come in and give him an IV just to help him gain back some energy."

Yoongi hears the doctor leave and Mrs.Park pull up a chair next to him, but once she begins stroking his hair everything goes black and he seeps into a calm sleep.

-Time skip-

Mrs.Park switches constantly between Jimin and Yoongi to watch over them and make sure they're alright. Soon she sees her son begin to stir and his eyes flutter open. His gaze slips past his mother and to Yoongi who is hooked up to an IV and pale as a ghost.

He reaches out his hand almost as if he can reach Yoongi from such a distance but fails. Jimin lowers his hand as tears trail down his ghost white face.

"Baby don't worry he's okay. Yoongi is just so worried about you and overworked don't cry" Mrs.Park smiles gently petting her son's head.

Just as she begins to reassure him the doctor walks in.

"Oh good you're up, shall be remove the tube then?"

Jimin holds his mother's hand as the doctor slowly pulls out the tube. He gags as the last of the tube comes out and Jimin steadily breathes on his own.

"I know that was uncomfortable and your throat will be a bit sensitive so drink some warm tea and honey to sooth the itch. Get some rest." The doctor gives Jimin a quick check up and leaves.

"Mom" Jimin coughs.

"I know baby you want to see Yoongi just wait a bit. He's not going anywhere" Mrs.Park smiles.

"No- he was covered is perfume and-"

"I'll stop you there. He sent me photos of the dares the studio made him do and they did that to him no girl did" Mrs.Park sighs pulling out her phone.

Jimin gasps at the photo on his mother's phone seeing the maid outfit made it all clear

Recently he watched a video of what people putting their newbies through when they are close to their debut. Tears start to form in Jimin's eyes.

Then he realizes that his chest is wrapped in bandages and his head hurts.

"P-pain" Jimin coughs. His mother pushes a call button and a doctor comes within a few minutes.

"Is there something wrong?"

Mrs.Park didn't have to answer. Jimin was in agony. His heart beat was very high he was groaning and fidgeting in the bed. He was given a strong pain killer that would make him loopy for a while.

"I'm going to work Jimin I'll be back in the evening okay?" Mrs.Park smiles. Jimin can only nod as his mother leaves the room and his imagination (and the drugs) run wild.

- Jimin talking to himself-

"Man this place is so white, does it have to be so racist?

"I wonder if I pulled these tubes out the water would go everywhere!

"Maybe my head has staples in it, a long metal row, I want to see.

"Do fingers have friends?"

-

Yoongi wakes up to babbling as he watches Jimin bite on his own fingers while mumbling to himself.

"Jimin?" Yoongi whispers. Jimin turns to Yoongi and it is almost as if the drugs mental effects go away. He feels pain, but not the physical kind of pain, the kind that makes your heart ache.

"Yoongi" Jimin cries, almost screaming his name. Without hesitation Yoongi get up and grabs his IV stand and runs to the right side of Jimin's bed.

(Yoongi's right because he's standing facing the bed. Both Jimin and Yoongi have an IV in their right arm.)

"Baby I'm okay. Don't cry-" Yoongi feels a lump in his throat. The tears begin to fall and they sob together for all the misunderstandings and fights get settled without words.

"Things have gone too fast and from now on we'll go slower, I'll take a few days off so we can spend time together. I may have to work but-"

He's unable to finish as Jimin slams his lips onto Yoongi's hugging him close to his chest. The elder lays in Jimin's arms they kiss for a few moments before Yoongi begins to feel light headed.

"Jimin" Yoongi breathes. His face has gone pale again so Jimin asks Yoongi to move his legs on the bed so the elder is laying between his legs.

"Lay there for a bit you still have no energy" Jimin smiles. Yoongi, being petite fits comfortably between the youngers legs.

"Jiminie~" Yoongi cooes as he fades into sleep. Jimin can't help but smile and realize how much of a Manga his life has been. Too much at one time is enough to kill anyone, even him. He never took the time to consider Yoongi's situation.

"You shouldn't apologize Yoongi, I am the one at fault. I was selfish and stupid. I am so sorry baby" Jimin sniffles. He tries to lean forward to kiss the elders head but groans at the pain in his chest. "Maybe later."