Sickness and anger

Yoongi's POV
I rush over to Jimin and pick him up into my arms cradling him gently.

"Jiminie wake up" I call. No reply.

"I'll call a doctor" Mrs.Park says racing to the phone. I carry Jimin to the couch and sit down not willing to let him out of my grasp. Within minutes a doctor arrives and comes to look at Jimin.

"Please put him down Mr.Min I need to examine him" the doctor asks.

"No, I don't want to let go" I cry.

"Come stand with me Yoongi, then when the doctor is done you can sit with him again" Mrs.Park sniffles beckoning me to her. Hesitantly I set him down and join her wiping my tears while the doctor does a head to toe inspection.

"It seems to be malnutrition, he hasn't been eating properly so his blood sugar is low. He needs to eat more. I suggest a monitored diet and some vitamins" the doctor sighs putting his equipment away.

"Okay doctor, anything else?" Mrs.Park asks.

"He is also very stressed, if you could help lower his stress that will help with his recovery." Mrs.Park goes into the other room to work up an menu and talk about Jimin's life. I go and pick Jimin up sitting behind him and laying Jimin on me.

"Jiminie" I whisper. "Its okay I'm here, wake up soon." Jimin begins to stir and opens his eyes slightly looking at me.

"Yoongi" Jimin breathes. My heart flutters at the sound of my name in his gentle voice.

"Are you alright? How do you feel?"

"Tired" he sighs softly. I kiss his head and he closes his eyes again but continues to answer my questions.

"Why haven't you been eating?"

"I haven't been feeling well and my father keeps calling me asking me to visit him... in prison." Jimin begins to cough and I hold him up and grab a bottle of water. The doctor and Mrs.Park come over checking on Jimin who is out of breath and his eyes can barely remain open.

"Hello Mr.Park, how do you feel?" The doctor asks.

"Tired, my throat hurts" Jimin replies weakly.

"Open your mouth please." The doctor looks at his throat and comes to the conclusion that it is soar from him throwing up that morning and it will go away by tomorrow. Other than that the problem is the same and Jimin now knows and agrees that he needs to change his diet.

"That's all but do get some rest and try to take better care of yourself" the doctor sighs as if saying 'what a typical teenager'. He leaves and Mrs.Park tells Jimin to go up to bed but he declines.

"No, I'm so comfortable, I don't want to move." Before she can argue he falls asleep holding onto my arm.
"I'll carry him up to bed, don't worry, I have to head home though so please take care of him" I sigh. She nods and I slowly and carefully pick Jimin up and carry him to bed tucking him in before leaving.

-Time skip-
6:00pm

I finally finish unpacking my room and I throw the empty boxes into the recycling. My parents have yet to return, working overtime as usual leaving me to order pizza or cook food. But the kitchen hasn't been unpacked and they have yet to go shopping so I decide to go and eat out... alone.

When I reach the city which is only a few blocks away there are many places to choose from. Though as I walk into an Asian food restaurant I instantly regrets it because in the corner is Jisso and her groupies.

"Oh look Jisso, its that boy who was with Jimin" Lisa laughs.

"Come sit with us" Jisso smiles waving to me. Reluctantly I go sit with them, afraid I wouldn't be able to escape even if I tried so I sit down and they hand me a menu.

"We've all picked what we want, luckily we just got here, we're happy to have you join us" Jenne smiles.

"Cool" I say looking at the menu.

"So you're friends with my ChimChim, how did you meet?" Jisso asks twirling a piece of her hair with her finger.

"I moved in next door and he invited me over, that's all" I yawn settling of sweet and sour chicken and rice as my meal.

"So where is he?" She asks.

"After we left you this morning we went to the washroom where Jimin threw up and passed out. He's sick and at home." My tone sounds angry but I don't know why I'm angry, I don't know him and only met him yesterday. What is going on.

"My poor baby is sick?! I need to see him, where does he live?"

"That's his information to share not mine." My appitie is gone so I stand and leave my fists clenched.
I go to a nearby ally and begin punching garbage cans and even picking fights with some punks who pass by. When I gets home my parents are astonished to see me beat up and I just play it off and have a shower. Despite wanting to be strong I break down and begin to cry.