Moonlight

Jimin's POV
It's been a long day and my head hurts like crazy, why does it have to be like this?
I go over to my window seat and lay back against the wall looking out into the deserted street. I feel so lonely without Yoongi by my side and its only been 2 days since we met and we've already kissed.
I must be loosing my mind!

As if a message from the gods I hear a sharp loud whistle to my left and realize Yoongi is calling me from his room. I open my window to talk.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asks, smiling his gummy smile.

"Better thanks, though now that your here its much better" I blush. I hear him laugh and it sounds like music to my ears, such a lovely sound.
I was in such a bad mood before but now I feel as though I'm floating in mid air and I suddenly don't feel sick anymore.

"Jiminie can I tell you something?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes what is it?"

"I think I like you" Yoongi whispers.

"Huh?"

"Skida (I like you)."

"Oremo ski (I like you too)."

Yoongi seemed surprised that I was able to understand him but I can, though I feel as if we've known each other for a long time. It is like love at first sight.

The next few weeks were great, I hung out with Yoongi everyday and we even went to the movies one weekend, and better yet no sign of Jisso anywhere. It couldn't be more perfect...until...Jisso and her parents walked right through my front door

"Jimin these are my co-workers" my mom smiles. I bow to them and excuse myself back upstairs to my room where Yoongi is reading on my bed.

"Bad news" I sigh flopping over his legs.

"What happened?" He asks petting my head.

"Jisso and her parents are downstairs." At that Yoongi freezes placing his bookmark back between the pages and placing the book on the night stand.

"What are they doing here?" Yoongi growls slightly. I am surprised by his tone and I think before calmly saying,

"I don't know but it seems her parents are co-workers of my mom. This sucks!" Yoongi lets out an agreement in the form of a loud groan almost as if he wants to sink into the bed and disappear forever. A knock sounds on my door and I'm not surprised to find my mom peeping through the slightly opened door.

"Are you staying for dinner Yoongi?" My mother asks.

"I wouldn't want to intrude" Yoongi yawns.

"No and besides you're school mates with Jisso so it'd be a good chance to get to know her better." At this my stomach lurches but I wait until my mother leaves and makes a violent fake vomiting sound.

"Why me!" I scream into the sheets. Yoongi only pats my head and smiles though when I look up at him I can see that he is in equal discomfort, more so even. So we lay and cuddle for the next hour before my mom comes and gets us for dinner.

Yoongi's POV

Dinner is as expected, very awkward and indeed makes me mad. Luckily we didn't have to sit beside Jisso but Jimin got unlucky and has to sit across from her and she is constantly playing footsie. How do I know this, Jimin constantly flinches every minute or so and Jisso giggles every time he does.

I am so close to getting up and strangling her and screaming at her that Jimin's mine! Wait! What! I am snapped out of my mental rant when Jimin pats me on the shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asks. I smile and nod continuing to eat my dinner when I feel a hand on my thigh only to find it's Jimin's small chubby one clinging to the fabric of my pants. I hadn't noticed the conversation that started but once I begin to listen I completely understand Jimin's discomfort.

"-Yeah Jimin and I are dating, we have for a few years now" Jisso smiles brightly.

"Jimin I didn't know you had a girlfriend, the last one I remember was a year or two ago and you broke up" his mom recalls.

"Yeah that was Jisso" I interrupt.

"They're dating again?" Jisso's father questions.

"No they're not, Jimin isn't dating her" I say sternly.

"Lets hear what Jimin has to say" Jisso's mother sighs, clearly annoyed by my answering for him. Though when everyone looks at Jimin he is staring into space at his plate totally oblivious to the conversation that just happened.

"Jimin are you okay?" I ask, concern bubbling inside me.

"We are taking it slow, not wanting to announce it yet. We didn't want to tell you but I couldn't wait" Jisso squeals happily.

"We're not together" Jimin whispers. All eyes turn to Jimin as his grip moves from my pants to my hand while he avoids everyone's gaze.

"What did you say Jimin?"his mother asks calmly.

"We're not dating" he says louder.

"He just means he won't consider us dating  until we're official" Jisso laughs nervously.

"When will you stop huh, you don't know how ridiculous your actions are. First: Jimin was 14 and had a crush on you, so you decided that manipulating him would be the best option. Ya know it's real mature of you to post a naked photo of someone around school. Second: You go around school saying he's your boyfriend and causing him to vomit and faint, such a great person. Last but not least: You're here at his home trying to tell your parents that he's your boyfriend when he wants nothing to do with you! Can't you leave him alone!" I yell.

The room goes silent.