Interesting

The anticipation was killing them, Jisso had to leave due to a doctors appointment and it is just Yoongi and Jimin in that hospital room, the silence almost sickening. Jimin has been violently shaking since the call and eventually passed out due to stress, the only thing Yoongi could do is hold him to lessen the shaking and ease his own thoughts that Jimin is safe in his arms.

No matter how scared he is the thought of him not protecting Jimin was far scarier, no matter what Jimin was and is his first priority.

He got an idea to help Jimin relax. He's been working on a song called 'love of the J' as a tribute to his relationship with Jimin and decides to sing some of it for him.

"Whispers in the dead of night, hair the colour of sun light

voice as soft as rose petals, heart as pure as snow

love for all it spreads far and wide, even in the cold dead night

a beam of light in the midst of darkness, warmth for me nothing else just like it

a summer breeze on a cool winter day, a smile that wipes the clouds away

the only person on my mind..."

To his surprise it worked and Jimin snuggled up to him calming down while fully falling asleep, but the fact that Yugyeom was coming, someone who used to be his best friend is going to come as his enemy still haunts him.

He knows that tonight he's not going to get a wink of sleep and the only thing he can do is look at Jimin and love him more with every second that he sees that gorgeous face that belongs to him and him alone.

As the time ticks on Yoongi focuses on his song writing while looking out the window and letting his mind wonder.

At their school...

Namjoon and the gang sit at a rectangular table in the library to study for a project that they all have due by the end of the week. Though none of them can focus.

Jungkook has been biting his finger as a nervous tick and Tae is always on social media to see if a 'new boy' aka Yugyeom enters the school. As for the others they have been praying that nothing bad happens while Namjoon is in touch with Jisso with updates of Yugyeom's whereabouts.

"Man, everything bad happens to those two, every fight that they have nothing to do with suddenly has everything to do with them. I hate this" Tae frowns.

"My poor babies are always in trouble I hope they get through this" Jin cries.

"They aren't that much younger than you" Namjoon sighs, rolling his eyes.

"THEY ARE MY BABIES!" Jin screams. He is shushed by the librarian and seats himself but they all can't help but feel sad.

"There isn't anything we can do, all will work out, we should continue to study not mope around and sulk" Namjoon smiles, but the group can see the sadness in his eyes too, he may act strong yet feels more than anyone.

"You're right, I just only hope they get better soon" Hosoek sighs attempting a smile. It was true that all were afraid but considering that most of them are almost or graduating this year. It's a rambunctious turn of events and an overall ridiculous month, maybe, all have lost time and can't even remember what day it is.

The only thing on their mind however, is Jimin and Yoongi, who at any moment could be in great peril.

6:30pm

After eating dinner Jimin an Yoongi decided to just watch a movie on their IPad to make the time go by when a knock on the door makes them jump. In walks the doctor and a young man with light brown hair and a very attractive face.

"Someone's here to visit you" the doctor smiles, "I'll leave you be." He leaves and Jimin can see Yoongi tense up and sit up straight blocking his view of the boy.

"Hello Yoongi, I didn't expect you to be in a hospital bed as well" the boy smiles.

"Yugyeom, I wish I could say I'm happy to see you but I'm not. These circumstances aren't exactly good now are they?" Yoongi growls.

"Aw is the puppy gonna protect his master?" Yugyeom laughs deeply.

"No, the boyfriend is gonna protect his lover" Yoongi snaps back. Yugyeom is surprised by his words and even stumbles back as if he's been hit, the only thing is he doesn't seem mad anymore.

"You two are together? So he doesn't like Jisso?"

"No he doesn't, he hasn't for a long time. We've been together for almost a month and he hasn't even looked at Jisso let alone date her." The atmosphere begins to lighten and Yugyeom pulls up a chair and sits next to Yoongi.

"Jisso phoned me saying she had a new boyfriend and to never call her again while we were dating. So I got mad and came home. I guess she was lying, I can't believe I fell for it" Yugyeom sighs placing his hands on his face.

"I understand, if I got that call from Jimin I'd be furious so I get where you're coming from. But also I know to expect a lie from Jisso never Jimin. He wouldn't do that to anyone because it would hurt them and he doesn't want that" Yoongi smiles sweetly.

Jimin hugs Yoongi tightly rufling the elders hair and whispering words of praise. Yugyeom can see the happiness they share and his old pal and best friend is finally smiling again  like he did when they were very small. Something in him begins to feel warm and he realizes the mistake he made.

"I'm sorry for thinking that someone would take Jisso away and even more so for believing her. I've done this before if you'll recall Yoongi" Yugyeom sighs.

"Yes you did, you thought Jackson came to my birthday party and not yours when actually he didn't go to either and was sick the entire time. You got so mad that you came over to my house and punched me in the nose. It was ridiculous but everything got sorted. You act before you think which is why there are problems for you" Yoongi smirks rolling his eyes.

"True, I just get so frustrated that I can't think and just act, I didn't even need to come here but happy I did. It has been too long and I don't even have your number. I'd like to keep in touch if that's okay?"

"I would like that, how long are you staying abroad?" Yoongi asks.

"For another 5 months then I'm coming back here for my last year of high school. I head back in a week" Yugyeom frowns.

"That's great I'll..." Yoongi says than is interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Hello?" Yoongi answers. "Oh hello Mr.Lyn its so nice to here from you. Yes of course I will be discharged in two days can you maybe postpone it until then? Great see you soon. Okay, bye."

"Who was that?" Jimin asks.

"The record producer, he wants to work with me and produce a demo to release to the public" Yoongi beams.

"That's great!" Yugyeom yells, ecstatic.

"Wonderful" Jimin smiles slightly.

"Can't wait!"

I'm sorry I haven't been posting I have writers block and it's hard to write for people instead of for fun but I'll try to write a bunch before continuously! Sorry!