School Scandle

Jimin's POV

The next day...

It's lunch time and I don't feel like eating, but Yoongi's pleading gaze makes me not want to worry so despite this eating is going to be difficult.

"Please just eat so you can get better, eat as much as you can then I'll be happy okay?" Yoongi's gentle sad smile makes my heart cry so I eat little by little as Yoongi feeds me. Only to make matters worse Jisso sits beside me hugging me a tad bit too tight.

"My poor baby you look so pale" she sighs. I lean away from her and more towards Yoongi who continues to feed me while she tries to get my attention.

"So what happened to you dude, you're black and blue" Jisso laughs.

"Leave him be Jisso he doesn't want to talk about it. Besides it is none of your business" I shiver. Yoongi gives me his jacket and switches from vegetables to warm soup to help me warm up.

"Aww hey Jisso it seems your boyfriend has a slave" Rose laughs. The other three of Jisso's friends sit on the other side of the table and start to insult Yoongi angering me.

"Leave him alone!" I yell. I begin to cough and Yoongi rubs my back to help ease me as he grabs a bottle of water.

"ChimChim are you okay?" Jisso asks.

"Leave him be" Yoongi growls. The other three leave and Jisso, the stubborn biatch she is stays trying to comfort me only making it worse.

"Stop Jisso I don't want to be around you" I cough. I lean my head on Yoongi's shoulder suddenly feeling dizzy and I close my eyes.

Yoongi's POV

Jimin looks so pale and Jisso is making me so frustrated I just wanna throw her in a trash can but hitting a girl is wrong, no matter the temptation.
I can see that Jimin has fallen asleep on my shoulder so I pack the lunch and put it back in the bag carefully as to not wake him. There's an awkward silence at the table and Jimin seems to be regaining strength as his skin is regaining colour.

Though his condition won't get any better if Jisso is around. I have to stop her from ruining Jimin's life again and damaging his already fragile health. There's something to be done but I don't know how to keep her away from him.

"Best you leave Jisso class will be starting soon and you don't want to be late right?" To my surprise Jisso gets up and leaves as the caf empties I am left with the sleeping Jimin.

"Jiminie wake up we have class." Jimin opens his eyes and looks around confused but gets up and we walk to class together.

Jimin's house

Jimin lays in bed and I cover him with the blankets making him as comfortable as possible but when I go to leave he grabs my hand and looks me deep in the eye.

"Stay with me, at least until I fall asleep" Jimin yawns. I sit beside him and stroke his hair soothing him to sleep. Unintentionally I stare at Jimin for an hour just running my fingers through his hair and admiring his delicate features.

 Unintentionally I stare at Jimin for an hour just running my fingers through his hair and admiring his delicate features

His eyes a bit puffy and his cute tiny hands cupping his chubby cheeks squishing them slightly. He's just so cute that it is hard not to stare or pinch those cheeks of his. But it was getting late and I have to go home so leaving this angelic beauty I go home.

When I enter my house I sit at the table for dinner as my parents took the day to finish unpacking so they are able to eat as a 'family'.

"Yoongi how way school?" My mother asks.

"Fine" I reply.

"Did anything interesting happen?" My father chimes in.

"No."

"Make new friends?"

"No." My parents look at one another then back at me but I don't want to look at them so I just eat and ignore them.

"Yoongi sweety" my mom calls.

"Listen, we just want to apologize for the fighting going on between your father and I. We shouldn't have put you through all that and it has gone on for so long. Will you ever forgive us?" I can sense the sadness in her voice, how it would crack every once in a while. But my heart just doesn't react anymore, its the same old story every time and nothing changes no matter how hard they try. It doesn't work.

"I don't know." I finish eating and go up to my room looking out the window over into Jimin's bedroom to see Jimin sitting in the window staring out at the road. I open my window and whistle catching his attention and I get a big chubby cheek smile in return.
He makes me so happy.