Ch.18

Its all been a huge misunderstanding. Maybe their whole bumbling school year has been a misunderstanding. Although there was too much at a time it should slow and get back on track. 

Yoongi changed his shifts to weekends  so he works from home on week days so he can spend the night will Jimin. The school life has been great and all are happy to see their friend doing so well. Jimin was even allowed at Yoongi's work and saw the funny things they do.

Yoongi even had to dress like a girl again.

Though Jimin laughed for a hour straight Yoongi was happy that he was able to see that nothing will come between them

Though Jimin laughed for a hour straight Yoongi was happy that he was able to see that nothing will come between them. It has been interesting and rough but Jimin is grateful for those long nights beside his love.

 It has been interesting and rough but Jimin is grateful for those long nights beside his love

Despite Jimin almost never sleeps he can't help but stair at his angels face. A person who loves him unconditionally and helps him get through his problems.  The best part is Yoongi is living his dream and talking about the future.

He wants to get an appartment something close to Jimin's university which is close to Yoongi's work as well. He wants a life and wants Jimin to be the centre of it all.

As the rest of the school year progressed it went well with no hiccups besides skipping school on senior ditch day. Let's say two young boys were grounded and not allowed together for a while.

Still Yoongi has been working his butt off and got plenty in saving and has even been picking out baby names... such a weirdo.

They are so happy.