Ch.19

Jimin wakes up in the middle of the night. It's Saturday so Yoongi should be home around 12ish. He looks around to see Yoongi at his desk and working on his laptop.

"Yoongi?" Jimin groans stretching.

"Sorry did I wake you?" Yoongi smiles going to sit beside Jimin.

"You're off work you should be sleeping. You have to get up early tomorrow" Jimin yawns.

"I can't seem to get the melody right, I'm trying to fix it before I forget" Yoongi smiles.

"You still should sleep I'm sure it will come to you eventually" Jimin smiles.

"Ten more minutes then I'll go to bed okay." Jimin sighs in defeat, tiredness being his undoing and he allows Yoongi to continue working.

Yoongi looks at the screen and sighs in frustration so he plays with the keys again when he finds the right sound. He quickly presses save before moving the others to make the harmonious sound that he was looking for. Yoongi adds it to the song and listens for a moment, wearing his headphones so Jimin can't hear and is finally happy.

Just like he promised he climbs into bed after saving everything and holds Jimin in his arms and soon drifts off to sleep.

In the morning Jimin and Yoongi go to a cafe to meet the rest of the group to discuss their future.

"Jimin, Yoongi, you both made it" Hoseok smiles as the two enter the cafe. Yoongi smiles and takes a seat while Jimin goes to the counter to order something for him and Yoongi.

"So you all know the plan" Yoongi whispers watching to make sure Jimin isn't watching.

"He's not suspicious right?" Jin asks.

"Nope he doesn't know anything" Yoongi winks. "I talked to his mom and she'll have everything set up and all I need is for one of you to take him out tomorrow evening and come back at 8. Now which one of you isn't a bad liar?"

Namjoon butts out saying he'll spill the beans as does all except for Jin whom praises his acting skills.

"I got this you set everything up and I'll take him to a dinner and a walk in the park. Then we'll head home. It'll be perfect" Jin smiles.

"Great" Yoongi sighs in relief.

Jimin walks over with a hot chocolate and a black coffee for Yoongi and sits next to him.

"What did I miss?" Jimin asks smiling.

"Nothing love" Yoongi smiles kissing Jimin on the lips.

"Please no public displays of affection, you know it's gross" Hoseok gags.

"I get it, you're new boyfriend is Bangkok but it doesn't mean when he gets here you act the same way. If anything you will be all over him" Yoongi gags back making a fake barfing noise.

"I get it, BamBam is beyond amazing and yes when he gets here I won't let him go" Hoseok winks.

Every one shivers and shoves Hoseok while continuing to enjoy their drinks and treats. Jimin looks at the group and can't help like feeling they're hiding something from him.

Yoongi has been on his phone texting the others but every time Jimin asks what they're talking about Yoongi just says it's nothing. He is suspicious but not that he's cheating but that he's hiding something.

"So Jimin I was wondering if you'd go go the movies with me tomorrow afternoon" Jin smiles.

"I'd love to" Jimin nods in excitement.

"Awesome so how about we talk about something that has been peeking my interest" Jin grins devilishly.

"Like what?" Yoongi scoffs.

"Oh like how Jimin has finally been noticed for his amazing talent by, I don't know, Big Hit Entertainment?"

"What?!" Yoongi yells.

"Yep they are also recruiting Namjoon and Hoseok too" Taehyung smiles his cute box smile.

"So Jimin will be working in my building along with those two?" Yoongi gasps, his mouth hanging a gap.

"Surprise?" Jimin chuckles dryly shrinking in his seat.

Yoongi is at a loss for words, he doesn't know whether to hug Jimin and be happy or to be concerned about how difficult this will be.

"Are you sure you want to do his?" Yoongi asks, concern painted on his face.

"Dancing is my dream and you are living yours so I want to live mine, so even if I'm tired I will push on just like you do. Besides we'd be able to eat lunch together and I might even be able to choreograph something for you. It will be great."

Yoongi didn't dare to argue. His heart beat loudly in his chest and his stomach felt like a million butterflies were having a party in him. He knew Jimin loved him but never thought he would love him as much as Yoongi does.

He can't help but flash his signature gummy smile and pull Jimin close to him not ever wanting to let go.

They continue chatting in the cafe and for once Yoongi is sure that Jimin and him will never be torn apart and that his plan will go smoothly.

Hey...Author here. I am going to end this story soon and apologize for the wait. My brain wasn't wanting to cooperate and life got in the way... plus my hunk boyfriend talking crazy so RIP my existence.

Anywho you all probably know what's gonna happen next so stay tuned.

I am also relapsing in my mental health disorders and having s lot of trouble coping but I will do my best to finish the story!